• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

9 Years of Automotive Experience Available for Hire!

AutoAlex

Give Away Artist
Oct 30, 2021
Awards
First Name
Alex
I wish I knew this sub-forum existed sooner!

My name is Alex, and next year will mark my 10th year in the automotive industry. Available to work in person in the Western Portland area, open to remote & travel.
Recently laid off through restructuring & cuts at CDK where I was a road warrior traveling throughout the west & PNW to implement, train & manage Elead CRM dealerships.

Experienced in a variety of manufacturers, from Kia to launching Alfa Romeo in the US + all types of trucks and even some highline with Maserati (new), Bentley & Lamborghini (used).
Starting in the midwest where 90% of banks look at NADA for LTV, over to the west coast where KBB is king (and no sales tax in Oregon!).

I have been in most roles in sales (floor sales, then internet sales, then floor manager, then finance/desk/used at an indy store).

Welcome to connect with me on linkedin at www.linkedin.com/in/alexbacisin/

Thank you

Reactions: ryan.leslie
I wish I knew this sub-forum existed sooner!

My name is Alex, and next year will mark my 10th year in the automotive industry. Available to work in person in the Western Portland area, open to remote & travel.
Recently laid off through restructuring & cuts at CDK where I was a road warrior traveling throughout the west & PNW to implement, train & manage Elead CRM dealerships.

Experienced in a variety of manufacturers, from Kia to launching Alfa Romeo in the US + all types of trucks and even some highline with Maserati (new), Bentley & Lamborghini (used).
Starting in the midwest where 90% of banks look at NADA for LTV, over to the west coast where KBB is king (and no sales tax in Oregon!).

I have been in most roles in sales (floor sales, then internet sales, then floor manager, then finance/desk/used at an indy store).

Welcome to connect with me on linkedin at www.linkedin.com/in/alexbacisin/

Thank you

Hi Alex -- sorry to learn about the layoffs!

Autosoft values automotive experience: https://www.linkedin.com/company/autosoftdms/

Good luck!!

Reactions: craigh and AutoAlex
Employment secured!
Working with a startup that uses robots to photo interior/exterior of vehicles for great photos 99.1% of time, everytime!
New to the United States, hello.carscanner.io which is co/rebranding as vumo.ai
Thanks to the people that reached out while I was job searching, let me know if there is anything car photography related I can assist with!
RX6H2EFi8D.png
Click for more!