• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

A Shout Out To ContactAtOnce!

Sep 16, 2009
First Name
Mitchell
I'm sure it's rare that companies receive a thank you but I for one feel it's just as important to pass along positive, as well as negative feedback. Signing up with Contact At Once was the single best move we've done to generate quality leads on people READY TO BUY! Last month alone we sold 10 vehicles that originated through our different chat sites including PrecisionAcura.Com, Cars.Com and Acura.Com.
This month we've already sold 3 certified Acuras during the snow storm when we weren't even here. If it wasn't for Contact at Once we'd be out 3 CPO sales.

This product is so good we're looking to add it to our other websites and cancel any and all other third party lead providers. If it was just for the sales ContactAtOnce would be awesome but their customer service is second to none. I've called with a couple of questions or concerns and they were handled within 5 minutes of calling. What more can I say than you guys are the best!
Keep it up!

Anyone else with success stories with using ContactAtOnce or other products?