• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Advanced GMB Optimization Tips Video (Automotive included)

amirxl

Just Get'm In
Oct 28, 2014
Awards
First Name
Amir
Not sure if anyone here follows the Local SEO big wigs, or the forums, but Greg Gifford of AutoRevo was a speaker in one of a series of webinars dedicated to LSEO and analyzing the search impact post-Pigeon/Panda.

The webinar covers general LSEO tips for all industries, but Greg goes in with his automotive findings.

http://www.brightlocal.com/2014/11/20/insidelocal-webinar-advanced-google-optimization/?utm_source=All customers (active, cancelled, trial, trial expired)&utm_campaign=ab7f977483-advancedoptimization_recording_05_12_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_42b9d9fc11-ab7f977483-82129273#watch

Edit : Apparently according to new GMB guidelines, dealers should be making multiple listings for *each* department (sales, service, rentals, finance, etc). I sense a NAP citation clusterf--- down the line if dealers do this, so I'm waiting to hear if this actually works.

Note : I'm still new here. Please let me know if I'm posting in the right category.