• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

AimLogic? Anyone heard of or using?

Has anyone looked into AimLogic.com further? @Chris Leslie: You opened this discussion a couple months ago, but it never got any traction.

Our dealership recently received an email ad from AimLogic and they're still claiming they can retarget a dealership's top competitor by showing retargeting ads to prospects who visited the competitor's website.

Google (as recent as January/February of 2020) is saying this is not possible: https://support.google.com/google-ads/thread/1467085?hl=en&pli=1

According to Google, the only one who can retarget visitors to a specific website is the owner or manager of that specific website.

There still is not much information out there about AimLogic.

Has anyone sat in on a demo or actually tried their services?

Never heard of them @Chris Leslie but it sounds quite interesting. I wonder how they are accomplishing this. Have you tried it yet?
I've never heard of them either, but there is a legitimate way to somewhat accomplish what they are referring to. Google Ads offers the ability to create a custom intent audience by entering URL's (and keywords) that your desired audience is actively researching. I wouldn't call it true retargeting though, it's probably most similar to a Facebook lookalike audience.

I'm guessing this may be what they're doing, they just made their sales pitch a little more sexy to appeal to a dealership manager's innate desire to stick it to competitors.

custom audiences - 2.JPG

custom audiences - 1.JPG

Reactions: Josh S