• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Answering GM One Source leads from a BB Tour!

Eley Duke

Boss
Nov 30, 2009
Awards
First Name
Eley
I am looking for help on answering GM One Source leads from my Black Berry Tour. If you are a GM dealer you are aware of how important it is to answer leads as fast as possible. I can logon to Global Connect, but cannot access the Lead Management tool, and when I have tried to send myself a link to the tool it says it has timed out. We use a CRM solution that sends me an alert that I have a lead, but it is not GM certified yet and I cant answer through that, I have to go to Lead management.

If you have any help so I can answer leads faster from my BB vs having to get to a pc when I see a lead I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

I am looking for help on answering GM One Source leads from my Black Berry Tour. If you are a GM dealer you are aware of how important it is to answer leads as fast as possible. I can logon to Global Connect, but cannot access the Lead Management tool, and when I have tried to send myself a link to the tool it says it has timed out. We use a CRM solution that sends me an alert that I have a lead, but it is not GM certified yet and I cant answer through that, I have to go to Lead management.

If you have any help so I can answer leads faster from my BB vs having to get to a pc when I see a lead I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

I don't know who you have for a CRM and I am not going to tell you to change just for this one reason. We are helping Autobase test a Mobile lead response tool right now that will be out Jan 1. It is very slick. They email you the lead info with a link. You click on the link and from there you can either email or mark called to stop the clock (thats about three clicks and done). Best part they are offering this to all GM dealers for free. If you don't have AB then I would tell your CRM to get you something like this.