• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone else using DealerCarSearch?

AWW_Spencerport

Smashing Bugs
May 16, 2012
First Name
Ryan
We use DealerCarSearch for our inventory and website and we are happy with them. I'm just curious if there are better companies out there. DCS has AMAZING customer service. I mean the best Customer Service I have seen from any company in ANY industry. But they do seem a bit slow in adapting to technology. They don't offer a chat service, you can't change stock numbers without deleting the entire vehicle and starting all over, etc.

Just wondering. Any other DCS people out there? Anyone leave DCS and go elsewhere?

Ryan,

I used DCS previously when I was at Chrysler and reviewed one of their products again last year for a friend of mine who was starting a smaller dealership -- I was about as enthused now as I was then. They do have a good support team but there's not much for new products from them. Chat is HUGE and about 35% of my closed leads are accounted for in live chat, with about 50% of my total lead count being live chat customers. My people use it to book service appts, order parts, buy cars -- and it costs nearly nothing for me when I look at my ROI.

I use Dealereprocess now (it's also the recommendation I gave my buddy). Dealer E has an entire suite of programs which I think you'd like, including a very inexpensive live chat. They just did a chat challenge where they were letting businesses try it to see the boost in leads; their customer service is very good, and I usually have all my matters resolved within an hour or two (faster for more severe issues, if they ever arise). Give Maria a call over there and see if she has some time to walk you through their chat demo: Car Dealer Websites Design - SEO - Auto Dealer Internet Marketing

Hope it all goes well; give me a hollar if you need any advice.

Dear Ryan,

I am super happy that you love the customer service we provide at Dealer CarSearch, I believe it is the most important thing we offer.

In fact we do offer a superior chat service for our websites and here is a link tothe page that describes the service in great detail.

http://www.dealercarsearch.com/chat-software-for-car-dealers.aspx

Also make sure you download and use our brand new Posting tools for Craigslist andBackpage as they are sure to drive additional traffic and sales to yourdealership. I hope you remain a DCS customer for years to come.

Please call us toll free at 1-888-263-7201 if you require more information.

Sincerely,

Rick Wilson
CEO
Dealer Car Search