• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone Use CarOffer?

Dec 19, 2018
Awards
First Name
Bill
CarOffer? I only saw one brief mention of it, so I don't think I am doubling up here. I am wondering what the workload is like to maintain the service. With no cost unless you transact it appears to be a service worth at least trying. Especially since our inventory is at about 40%. On the other hand if it requires a lot of work it's not very "no cost." Thanks for any input.

Reactions: Retail My Ride
I work with a dealer who just started using it for used sales, overall lead volume is low and quality can be a challenge since users do not have to provide a lot of information. That said, for the monthly price, all it takes is one deal and it's paid for itself. I see it as a low risk/medium reward situation for sales.

Just had a demo of CarOffer the other day, seems easy to use and no fee until you transact is a plus. As I.T. I don't personally do the auction for our dealership but looking to at least try it out, figure we could sell one or two we can't get rid of then it would be worth it.

Biggest challenge facing small-medium sized dealers is inventory, quality inventory at a profitable price. Tap into the 14 million private seller vehicles by sourcing FREE cars using RetailMyRide.com. Dealer sign-up is Free and 2 affordable pay plans (no contract) offer 10X ROI Guarantee! It works for CarLotz, Streetside Classics, Gateway Classics and hundreds of other dealers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210324-225501_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210324-225501_Chrome.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 2
CarOffer? I only saw one brief mention of it, so I don't think I am doubling up here. I am wondering what the workload is like to maintain the service. With no cost unless you transact it appears to be a service worth at least trying. Especially since our inventory is at about 40%. On the other hand if it requires a lot of work it's not very "no cost." Thanks for any input.
Afternoon Bill - just wanted to circle back on this and see if you gave it a go and how you found the results?