• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone using DME Automotive's RedRocket Technology?

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
I got a demonstration of DME's marketing piece yesterday and found it to be pretty slick. Because we use XTime and iMagicLab we are in need of a solution that fills the gap between the two. Something that can combine the two databases and scrub the info then help deliver some marketing strategies based strictly on the info at hand. Then deliver a scrubbed and parsed list back to XTime and iMagicLab.

The thing that bothers me is this system kept crashing during the demonstration. The presenter said it was due to him using the development module to show us the latest and greatest, but I've heard that one before :rolleyes:

Is anyone using it and what do they think - reliable? Worth the money?

I have some experience with DME's RedRocket Technology as it was used as the measurement tool for a couple of product demo's I did for them. Bottom line it kept returning incorrect data and recorded multiple redundant occurences which skewed the data we were trying to analyze. In months of usage it never failed to disappoint!

I have some experience with DME's RedRocket Technology as it was used as the measurement tool for a couple of product demo's I did for them. Bottom line it kept returning incorrect data and recorded multiple redundant occurences which skewed the data we were trying to analyze. In months of usage it never failed to disappoint!

Wow, I hope you're saying that because it is so good you don't want others to use it. 1 post from "TigerWoods" at King Global :thinker: