• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Appraisal & Auction Sourcing Website / App Recommendations?

bringles

3rd Base Coach
Apr 17, 2013
Awards
First Name
Erik
Hi,

I am on the hunt for a new apprasial tool that also has a good auction search feature as well. I hope this forum can help with the search for the right one.

I have used 5 companies so far and I am trying to find one that has all or most of the following features. If anyone can offer some suggestions that would be very helpful.

Must have features for auction sourcing tool:
1. The ability to save searches
2. The ability to filter out or "hide" cars that your not interested in, already evaluated and didnt make the cut, etc. It really saves time and energy not looking at the same cars over and over.
3. must have a good iphone app
4. integrates with all of the major auctions; manheim, adesa, edge pipeline, plus independant auctions

The 5 I have used so far
vauto - too expensive
laser appraiser - good for someone on a tight budget
stockwave - i used it briefly a couple of years ago, but quit because i was mostly buying from traverev, backlot, and acv and none of those integrated at the time. maybe time to revisit it?
accu-trade - very good overall for the price
VinCue - i just switched to this, its better than accu-trade but still missing a few things