• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

AutoMate DMS/CRM Anyone using them?

I like Auto/mate and what they're doing. A very open idea to DMS and the dealers I have using it are happy with the useability and the cost, of course. But besides cost their accounting depts seem to be happy with it. When it comes to any DMS outside the 2 major ones, though, be very CAREFUL about DATA! I have seen dealers LOSE important pieces of data when transferring from one DMS to another, and also know that a smaller-supported DMS like Auto/Mate will not fully integrate with other major CRM/inventory/etc products on the market. Know what you are getting yourself into when it comes to data, ask your other vendors about integration and experiences. You will have woes, no doubt. But if I had to personally pick someone besides ADP or ReyRey I would pick Auto/Mate.

AutoMate is a good DMS based on everything I have heard from dealers that use it. The CRM offering is limited but depending on what you need it might work well for you. There are a few vendors that have full integration with them, VinSolutions being one. Feel free to PM me and I can give you a few references of dealers that I know that use AutoMate.

Looking for feed back on Auto/mate DMS and CRM anyone using them if so what do you like what are your dislikes and are you doing centralized accounting if so how many rooftops/volume