• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Axcessa Anyone using this?

Anyone familiar with Axcessa the Reynolds data mining website? They did a demo for us and my first thought was "if it seems too good to be true""

Not sure what you mean by "the Reynolds data mining website". We just recently signed up for Axcessa and we use DealerTrack DMS (which lacks in reporting compared to other DMS providers). We've only been live for a week now, but it's a truly awesome product so far! Since you already know what it does from the demo, I'd say the biggest benefit for me is that it saves me time (no more manual excel / calculations), which lets me focus on just the key metrics / data, and take action quicker.

Not sure what you mean by "the Reynolds data mining website". We just recently signed up for Axcessa and we use DealerTrack DMS (which lacks in reporting compared to other DMS providers). We've only been live for a week now, but it's a truly awesome product so far! Since you already know what it does from the demo, I'd say the biggest benefit for me is that it saves me time (no more manual excel / calculations), which lets me focus on just the key metrics / data, and take action quicker.

By "data mining" I mean the ability to create and pull reports from our Reynolds system which to me is more painful than having my skin peeled off. What I don't understand is why Reynolds is allowing Axcessa to do this instead of locking them out and forcing the use of Ignite. My understanding is that Axcessa is in the process of becoming "Reynolds Certified" so I guess we see where that goes.