• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Get Podium

Best Examples of "Thank You Pages"?

Apr 13, 2012
First Name
George
Working with a longtime customer who wans to improve their Thank You pages. As most of you know, this is the page that appears after a lead form is submitted. These pages can be useful for destination lead tracking in Google Analytics. They can also improve customer experience by showing next steps, alternative vehicles, specials, manager contact information for escalations, etc.

Please share your best examples so we can all get better. Thank you! - George

Visit Generations Digital

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
First Name
Jeff
I always encouraged dealers to offer "next step" actions like -> Apply using our Quick Credit Application

Use some of the space to highlight one of your favorite review while linking to the review page on your website OR DealerRater page.

This is something I need to redo on my dealer website. Thanks for the reminder @georgenenni

John__S

Full Sticker + Prep
Sep 4, 2019
First Name
John
Excellent reminder. Spoke with my manager this week about this. Going to start the redesign process soon and would love to hear/see more effective examples and use of space.

Anthony G.

Full Sticker + Prep
Feb 7, 2019
First Name
Anthony
Here is mine.

It's tagged. It performs pretty well. you would be surprised how many new duplicates come from my site that are 3-7 mins late that clicked on the link. It's cheap and good, those 2 things don't often come together!

1592239186692.png

Reactions: Tallcool1

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
First Name
Jeff
Here is mine.

It's tagged. It performs pretty well. you would be surprised how many new duplicates come from my site that are 3-7 mins late that clicked on the link. It's cheap and good, those 2 things don't often come together!

View attachment 4941
Clarify what you mean by cheap and good? Are you using some type of 3rd party service for your confirmation page? I'm confused.

The more leads the better, shows intention to purchase.

@Anthony G. what's your conversion of Online Credit apps from this page?

Anthony G.

Full Sticker + Prep
Feb 7, 2019
First Name
Anthony
In this case cheap means free, it cost nothing to have my website developer put the links in the thank you page.

I just made UTM tags for the links.

At a 90-day clip, 18% clicked the link. That translated to 90 credit applications, so about one credit application per day.

I use Kbb's trade-in widget so I can't really see the amount that came directly through. But 8% took that action.

the close rates on my website customers with dupes from my "Funnel" close at a phenomenal rate! over 20%

The only thing I may do after thinking about this is to add my "Digital Retail" process to the page "it was made before we had a process"

Alexander Lau

Under the Bridge
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
Just a heads up, don't use UTM tags on internal website links because it duplicates sessions and messes up your Google Analytics.
Rather, use goals for your 'Thank You' page(s). If it's being served dynamically (it could be depending on auto web platform) adjust accordingly.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Increase Test Drive Appointments!