• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Mar 16, 2011
First Name
Daniel
I need some ideas on developing plans for launching sales, service and parts anrketing monthly to include free tools and the best ways to communicate. Some folks have told me about Trello to keep organized but I would love some template etc. Working with 4 stores and their management can be complicated as well as getting the vendors aligned as well.

Give DivvyHQ a try. We're planning to use it on DealerRefresh at some point in the future. At the moment we are using Agile CRM, but that isn't really a marketing tool. However, it has task automation that at least helps us launch new advertisers more effectively.

Trello is good, but so flexible that it requires strong discipline and a constant reminder to tell people to use it. Basecamp is an okay freebie for keeping people up to date, but you get what you pay for.

https://divvyhq.com is the best I've found for managing multiple ad campaigns across multiple businesses.

Vicimus switched from Asana to Wrike and we use Slack for the messaging arm of everything (using strong integrations for alerts, etc).
Wrike can be a bit of a mess if you don't organize it properly, but the tools are very powerful and, when organized properly, it's a beautiful thing.