• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Business Development Manager - LaFontaine Automotive Group

cmojica

Green Pea
Jan 23, 2010
First Name
Carlito
Looking to make a move to a progressive family owned automotive group? Want to work for a dealer with a REAL BDC? Keep on reading...LaFontaine Automotive Group features 6 locations and 14 different franchises. The flagship store, Buick GMC Cadillac of Highland Michigan was the #1 Buick GMC Dealer in the US for 2009, #1 Pontiac Dealer in the US for 2009 and still leading the pack for 2010. Not to mention #1 year to date for Cadillac sales.

26878_392151565512_104683720512_3723069_7913893_n.jpg

VISIT WWW.FAMILYDEAL.COM Enough about the group and let's talk about your future: Our Business Development Center is the most important department in the store. This is where all the magic happens! All incoming phone-ups, followup for prospect, service and sold communications are administered in this department. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for coordinating and driving traffic. Prospecting and Retention are the ONLY priorities. Period. End of Story.

Do you want to get compensated well for what you excel at? Do you have ideas you want to implement at your current store that you are constantly told "no, we can't do that"? Contact me today for more details. Only the BEST will be hired to join #1 team in the industry. Your desk and your future team mates are waiting for you....

Call me or email me: (248) 714-1144 or [email protected]

Carlito Mojica Jr.
ECommerce Director
LaFontaine Automotive Group