• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Call for Internet Metrics

joe.pistell

Uncle Joe
Apr 7, 2009
Awards
First Name
Joe
Pollak's looking for AutoTrader stats:

>>>...Over the last few months I’ve been researching and writing about the internet metrics that drive retail automotive success. I have to say that I’m fascinated and even intoxicated by the fact that I’m beginning to understand which activities correlate to consistent retail success....<<<

Call for Internet Metrics | Velocity | DalePollak.com

ahh this sounds very interesting and I have been comparing across our group since we signed up with the merchandising tool within V-auto. I haven't been able to put a finger on what has been working for us since it seems to depend so much on inventory size and what makes you carry. One thing that has proved to be solid across the board is that price drives views. When we have vehicles priced at the bottom of the market we get emails and calls. Now I only wish they could track IP's between Cars.com and Autotrader and see if the metric of cross shoppers really is accurate. Thanks for Sharing Mr. Pistol :)