• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Can Your Email Marketing Find Love...

Linked In's great email campaign:

Yago's profile top 5%

I don’t know if this is true or not, it could also be that I’m in the top 5% for the specific “abilities” that I added to my profile such as speaking Spanish, Portuguese, and combined that with Automotive knowledge.

What is great about this email I got from Linked in is that it made me think of it, got emails from friends that also got the email, saw people posting this in their Facebook profile and much more.

The amount of traffic Linked In generated with this email campaign probably topped any other form of advertising they had done before for the least amount of money. Kudos to the marketing department.

linkedin.jpg

Linked In's great email campaign:

Yago's profile top 5%

I don’t know if this is true or not, it could also be that I’m in the top 5% for the specific “abilities” that I added to my profile such as speaking Spanish, Portuguese, and combined that with Automotive knowledge.

What is great about this email I got from Linked in is that it made me think of it, got emails from friends that also got the email, saw people posting this in their Facebook profile and much more.

The amount of traffic Linked In generated with this email campaign probably topped any other form of advertising they had done before for the least amount of money. Kudos to the marketing department.

View attachment 1489

Arggggg...

Appealing To Our Egos Worked – Over 80,000 People Bragged On Twitter About Having One Of The Most-Viewed Profiles On LinkedIn | TechCrunch