• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Cash For Clunkers- I have been paid club!

Great idea Brian, I have been asking around and I have yet to hear of any approved/paid deals.

My first submittal with all documents attached went in 7/30 at around noon...still under review status.

I have to say the changes they made to the site on Sunday have made it run a lot smoother.

So far we have 22 deals in "ready for payment" status, out of a total of 83 submissions. It looks like they are reviewing the deals submitted on 8-3-2009 at this point. We have had quite a few rejected submissions, which we have resbumitted with corrections. Our first "ready for payment" status happened on Monday, which had been submitted on 7-28-2009. FYI, you have to check the "View Invoices" screen, they will not email you.

As of this morning, our bank account has not had any deposits.

We bought http://www.a-pdf.com/split/ which let us split a single scan into multiple documents and specify the name for each document. Using this little $27 tool helped speed up our scanning process.

Last edited:
Haven't had any approvals yet, but got my first rejection (after it sat in under review status for 8 days) It was rejected for not having junk automobile, CARS.GOV written on the front and back of title, which is clearly was...I hope these people are spending more than a few seconds reading the documents.