• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Congratulations to Dealer.com & Uncle Joe

Craig

Boss
Apr 23, 2009
First Name
Craig
Wanted to say congrats to Dealer.com for adding Uncle Joe to the mix of great people in VT. I first met Joe here on refresh so I knew this was the place to officially wish them both the best of luck with this new partnership!

Joe, once Alex teaches you how to snowboard I will have to make it a priority to head up and ride.

Reactions: 4 people
Joe didn't see any palm trees in New York. Actually, I think it was colder and more snow-filled where he came from.
I thought that I read something about Joe being in Florida at one point.

I enlisted into the Army, after I got my draft notice, and ended up with the 10th Special Forces at Ft. Devens, Massachusetts. They were trained for the European theater so we used to play in the snow (no snow boards) in New York near West Point. My two best friends enlisted on the buddy plan from Buffalo. I might call them f'n Yankees, but we are like brothers. I was treated like family everywhere that I went in New England (not true in the south) and I'm still grateful. My fear is that Joe will become scarce on DealerRefresh. I haven't been insulted by Quinn in at least a month.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought that I read something about Joe being in Florida at one point.

I enlisted into the Army, after I got my draft notice, and ended up with the 10th Special Forces at Ft. Devens, Massachusetts. They were trained for the European theater so we used to play in the snow (no snow boards) in New York near West Point. My two best friends enlisted on the buddy plan from Buffalo. I might call them f'n Yankees, but we are like brothers. I was treated like family everywhere that I went in New England (not true in the south) and I'm still grateful. My fear is that Joe will become scarce on DealerRefresh. I haven't been insulted by Quinn in at least a month.

Draft? Wasn't that something of the seventies? Now I know the rumors about having lots of "experience" are true.

Anyway, congratulations to Joe for the change. The world is different on this side.