• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Contest! Contest! DSES Tickets Up For Grabs!

Nov 4, 2012
First Name
Jessica
DSES_Contest.jpg

DealerRefresh has 2 FREE Admission Tickets to DSES 2013!

Want one??

We thought if we're heading to DSES then you should be there, too!

So, here's how you can get there:

Option 1:
If you’re at all mildly familiar with DealerRefresh you know how much we love jorts. Man jorts, woman jorts, even kid jorts. We want you to capture your best jorts picture/experience and send it our way. Smile pretty for the camera.

Option 2:
Shoot a 30 second video about why we should give you a ticket. The only thing is that you can’t say the word Vegas. This is about education and learning – not about the location of the conference. Then, post it below!!

Now get to work and get your FREE ADMISSION into DSES 2013!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure I have the all-time greatest Jort photo to pass your way. This picture is so great, even @JQuinn would cringe!

This photo was taken of an European Tourist standing outside of an attraction at Universal Studios - FL. Yes, I took the picture knowing that it would come in handy. Needless to say, this is one of the most popular pics from the family vacation! What makes this picture even better is the crowd of teenage girls laughing behind me while I snapped away. If only I had thought of switching to video.....

JORTS.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Boy Short definition nailed. OMG!

boy short
[COLOR=#878787 !important]Web definitions[/COLOR]

• (Boy shorts) Boy shorts, also known as boy short panties, boys' cut, booty shorts, shorties, tap panties or boyleg briefs are a sort of lingerie that goes all the way down the hips.

jorts
[COLOR=#878787 !important]Web definitions[/COLOR]

• Jean shorts, occasionally called "jorts", are a garment worn by women or men that covers the pelvic area, the buttocks, and the legs, stopping between the top of the thigh and the knee. They are simply shorts made from denim.
    Shorts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am pretty sure I have the all-time greatest Jort photo to pass your way. This picture is so great, even @JQuinn would cringe!

This photo was taken of an European Tourist standing outside of an attraction at Universal Studios - FL. Yes, I took the picture knowing that it would come in handy. Needless to say, this is one of the most popular pics from the family vacation! What makes this picture even better is the crowd of teenage girls laughing behind me while I snapped away. If only I had thought of switching to video.....

View attachment 1760

European? Looks like Northeast PA to me... :)

View attachment 1761

DealerRefresh has 2 FREE Admission Tickets to DSES 2013!

Want one??

We thought if we're heading to DSES then you should be there, too!

So, here's how you can get there:

Option 1:
If you’re at all mildly familiar with DealerRefresh you know how much we love jorts. Man jorts, woman jorts, even kid jorts. We want you to capture your best jorts picture/experience and send it our way. Smile pretty for the camera.

Option 2:
Shoot a 30 second video about why we should give you a ticket. The only thing is that you can’t say the word Vegas. This is about education and learning – not about the location of the conference. Then, post it below!!

Now get to work and get your FREE ADMISSION into DSES 2013!

Seems to me that the easy win here is to combine the two options.

Create your own worst Jorts experience WHILE recording your 30 sec video and it's probably a lock. ;)