• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

COVID Conspiracies

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
In order to keep a very valuable thread from degenerating more, let's take our conspiracy theory ideas to this thread. I am looking at you @Alexander Lau :poke:

With that said, I LOVE :heart: a good conspiracy theory! Educational soap operas FTW. They're especially great on the 4CHAN broadcasting network.

With that said, I'll offer my favorite one and the reason why I call this thing the CCP Virus.

The Chinese Communist Party is leveling the economic playing field.

It appears the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) knew this disease transferred from human to human in December (maybe even as early as November) but denied it did until January 20th. They closed Chinese domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while allowing international flights to continue. They rallied hard for the current and former heads of the WHO (World Health Organization). And the WHO followed the guidelines set by China when they held their 2-day "investigation" in Wuhan. That investigation was inconclusive to any CCP wrong-doing.

Maybe the WHO and CCP will be proven to have the best interest of the world at heart, and it was purely dealing with something new that caused them to not act quickly.

Or, as conspiracy theorists believe </ancientaliensnarrativevoice>, the Chinese economy was devastated by COVID-19 and to keep an economic status quo with the rest of the world, the CCP covered things up to make sure everyone took the same hit.

P.S. this is a conspiracy theory and I hope it is wrong.

Learn more about DrivenData

Alexander Lau

Under the Bridge
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
I wish these were conspiracies. I'm bringing data to the corral.

We now have lost 710 jobs for every confirmed US death from Wu Flu (30,985). 22MM unemployed.

Well done, Fauci/Birx... well done. the under currents are heavy right now (just look around) and will surface soon unless things ease. then we will see the new Big Brother state...

Ohio just finished setting up emergency spaces in convention centers (3 of them) and they have already said that they aren't likely to be used. The Army Corp set up their mobile hospital in Seattle (large operation) and tore it down after not seeing a patient in 3 days.

31K deaths - seems that they need to pickup the pace to hit the low end...or start counting everyone who dies and might possibly been positive...oh wait, they're already doing that.

Last edited:

Alexander Lau

Under the Bridge
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
https://nypost.com/2020/04/15/fauci-endorses-tinder-hookups-with-a-caveat/ Christ, this guy needs to go away quickly...

"...Toward the end of the taped segment, Fauci was asked: “If you’re swiping on a dating app like Tinder, or Bumble or Grindr, and you match with someone that you think is hot, and you’re just kind of like, ‘Maybe it’s fine if this one stranger comes over.’ What do you say to that person?”

“You know that’s tough,” replied the befuddled National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director to the curveball. “Because that’s what’s called relative risk.”

Then he dropped the bombshell. “If you’re willing to take a risk — and you know, everybody has their own tolerance for risks — you could figure out if you want to meet somebody,” said Fauci, who was named a candidate for People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” award.

He added, “If you want to go a little bit more intimate, well, then that’s your choice regarding a risk...”

I'm sorry but some Nazi took that away...MY choice regarding risk...NOT yours...a bunch of egomaniacal tyrants have wrecked the world kicking in the door for a pure surveillance society.

Somewhere Orwell's spirit is laughing...of course, at some point I'll be keelhauled and off to the reeducation camps.

Jim K

Full Sticker
May 5, 2019
First Name
Jim
In order to keep a very valuable thread from degenerating more, let's take our conspiracy theory ideas to this thread. I am looking at you @Alexander Lau :poke:

With that said, I LOVE :heart: a good conspiracy theory! Educational soap operas FTW. They're especially great on the 4CHAN broadcasting network.

With that said, I'll offer my favorite one and the reason why I call this thing the CCP Virus.

The Chinese Communist Party is leveling the economic playing field.

It appears the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) knew this disease transferred from human to human in December (maybe even as early as November) but denied it did until January 20th. They closed Chinese domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while allowing international flights to continue. They rallied hard for the current and former heads of the WHO (World Health Organization). And the WHO followed the guidelines set by China when they held their 2-day "investigation" in Wuhan. That investigation was inconclusive to any CCP wrong-doing.

Maybe the WHO and CCP will be proven to have the best interest of the world at heart, and it was purely dealing with something new that caused them to not act quickly.

Or, as conspiracy theorists believe </ancientaliensnarrativevoice>, the Chinese economy was devastated by COVID-19 and to keep an economic status quo with the rest of the world, the CCP covered things up to make sure everyone took the same hit.

P.S. this is a conspiracy theory and I hope it is wrong.
Alex, this piece seems to support some of what you quoted above. If it's true, all parties are playing games while people die and millions of families and businesses suffer and may not recover: Terry Glavin: The Chinese state is committing vast resources to a hybrid strategy of intensified propaganda and information control in lockstep with an aggressive Russian-style disinformation effort

Read and interpret at your own risk. Crazy times.

Reactions: Alexander Lau

Alexander Lau

Under the Bridge
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
Alex, this piece seems to support some of what you quoted above. If it's true, all parties are playing games while people die and millions of families and businesses suffer and may not recover: Terry Glavin: The Chinese state is committing vast resources to a hybrid strategy of intensified propaganda and information control in lockstep with an aggressive Russian-style disinformation effort

Yes, point being, that's not far-fetched. It's happening. Hello Orwell.

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex

There is a whole lot to read through in that piece. Wow! Thanks for sharing Jim.

Pulling this out of the article helps to keep the conspiracy heart of this thread going:

That article Jim K shared said:
“Beijing used the opening presented by the 2008 economic downturn to reach parity; to position itself as an alternative world leader. In COVID-19, Beijing sees the chance to win.”
:crazy:

Reactions: Jim K

craigh

Super Moderator
May 19, 2011
First Name
Craig
Well done, Fauci/Birx... well done.
Credit where credit is due, I don't lump Birx in with Fauci.

Birx is an Obama carry over who is brilliant, has been fairly to very conservative, has been constantly pointing out the flaws in models and is very well educated and trained for this sort of a situation. You will see about 10% of what she says on the news because the other 90% is too conservative or hopeful to help crush the spirits of the sheep citizens.

Fauci is garbage though. This one is more of a rabbit hole, but helps explain why Fauci and Gates and media are pushing so hard against chlorowhateveraquine.

1. Bill Gates is the king of pandemics. He's all over the news because of his "computer modelling" but really he's all over the news because his foundation has been studying pandemics for years and they determined that in a pandemic, creating a vaccine has a 20 to 1 ROI because a pandemic creates such a massive need for vaccines. His angle is to make money off this situation like he always does, courtesy of his wife who seems to be the one who turned his wealth into an empire beneath the surface.
http://adam.curry.com/enc/1587068814.282_billgatesandthereturnoninvestmentinvaccinationsdavos.mp3 - Gates spent over 10 billion on vaccines

-

2. Fauci has been working with Gates and is part of his scheme from the get go.

Hey, look who it is! 2018 Fauci and his pal Bill Gates discussing how much money they can make.
Oh my word, what's this?!? A vaccine that works for universal flus AND malaria?!?!

Some of the topics discussed were a universal flu vaccine, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, malaria, and maternal, neonatal and child health.
-

3. The WHO is also part of this, including UNICEF
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Med...aders-Launch-Decade-of-Vaccines-Collaboration

Quote from 2010:
The World Health Organization (WHO), UNICEF, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have announced a collaboration to increase coordination across the international vaccine community and create a Global Vaccine Action Plan. This plan will build on the successes of current work to achieve key milestones in the discovery, development and delivery of lifesaving vaccines to the most vulnerable populations in the poorest countries over the next decade.
-

4. Totally separate angle, but it's worth noting that your health system is incentivizing any hospital to record ALL deaths as COVID-19 deaths.
The payout is insanely high, especially if you can get someone on a ventilator for even a few minutes so you can claim the ventilator payout.
http://adam.curry.com/enc/158706876...eshowdeathcertificatesarebeingmanipulated.mp3 (audio)

I could go on for days, but of course this is just a conspiracy theory...

PS: props to the Don for pushing back against WHO, but he needs to realize that Fauci is not on his team here.

Stay out of hot tubs and small aircrafts friends!

Visit Generations Digital

Alexander Lau

Under the Bridge
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
Credit where credit is due, I don't lump Birx in with Fauci.

Birx is an Obama carry over who is brilliant, has been fairly to very conservative, has been constantly pointing out the flaws in models and is very well educated and trained for this sort of a situation. You will see about 10% of what she says on the news because the other 90% is too conservative or hopeful to help crush the spirits of the sheep citizens.

Fauci is garbage though. This one is more of a rabbit hole, but helps explain why Fauci and Gates and media are pushing so hard against chlorowhateveraquine.

1. Bill Gates is the king of pandemics. He's all over the news because of his "computer modelling" but really he's all over the news because his foundation has been studying pandemics for years and they determined that in a pandemic, creating a vaccine has a 20 to 1 ROI because a pandemic creates such a massive need for vaccines. His angle is to make money off this situation like he always does, courtesy of his wife who seems to be the one who turned his wealth into an empire beneath the surface.
http://adam.curry.com/enc/1587068814.282_billgatesandthereturnoninvestmentinvaccinationsdavos.mp3 - Gates spent over 10 billion on vaccines

-

2. Fauci has been working with Gates and is part of his scheme from the get go.

Hey, look who it is! 2018 Fauci and his pal Bill Gates discussing how much money they can make.
Oh my word, what's this?!? A vaccine that works for universal flus AND malaria?!?!

-

3. The WHO is also part of this, including UNICEF
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Med...aders-Launch-Decade-of-Vaccines-Collaboration

Quote from 2010:

-

4. Totally separate angle, but it's worth noting that your health system is incentivizing any hospital to record ALL deaths as COVID-19 deaths.
The payout is insanely high, especially if you can get someone on a ventilator for even a few minutes so you can claim the ventilator payout.
http://adam.curry.com/enc/158706876...eshowdeathcertificatesarebeingmanipulated.mp3 (audio)

I could go on for days, but of course this is just a conspiracy theory...

PS: props to the Don for pushing back against WHO, but he needs to realize that Fauci is not on his team here.

Stay out of hot tubs and small aircrafts friends!
Yeah, she's better than him that's for damn sure. You want a conspiracy theory (with merit)???
Here's one:

Investigate the ties between Fauci, Birx & Bill Gates & their gain from a Vaccine
https://www.change.org/p/united-sta...uci-birx-bill-gates-their-gain-from-a-vaccine

He is behind maiming children in Africa with his Meningitis Vaccine. He is behind demanding we need “certificates” to return to normal society. He has plans for a global society with ID2020. He is destructive. Fauci is one of his council members on the Gates Fdn. Fauci has been found to be incorrect on his healthcare directions during SARS. He is good friends with Hillary Clinton. He has directly been involved with government for far too long to have unbiased opinions. Birx’ daughter works for the Gates Fdn and possibly has more ties. They seem to benefit from the very thing they are profiting from- vaccines.

@craigh

Last edited: