• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

COVID Conspiracies

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
I thought the same thing until my Dad's cousin recently passed away from it. I think most people will know someone directly or indirectly that will die from it in the next 6 months. Right now two area hospitals (Palos and Silver Cross) are at capacity. It's bad. We're adding 12k cases a day in Illinois, so over a week even if you extrapolate a 2% hospitalization rate you run out of hospitals beds pretty quick. They'll probably renew the FEMA plan pretty soon, encourage stay-at-home, then go to semi lockdown around Thanksgiving. I don't think we'll see a full lockdown like NYC had...everyone left NYC.
That becomes the issue. So many people walk through it with little to no issues/symptoms but then you hear about a friend of a friend or a family member that was basically a healthy person that gets really sick and passes away. That can really get into your head and rightfully so. Sorry for your lose @Chris Cachor

Reactions: Chris Cachor
Visit Generations Digital

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
The Pandemic is now a Casedemic. I'd like to make a prediction for it...

Pay attention to the number of PCR cycle thresholds being recommended by the FDA. When they lower the recommended number of PCR cycles, the number of cases will dramatically decrease. At the moment they are recommending testing be done around 25 PCR Cycles.

In layman's terms, PCR cycles are a method of replicating small amounts of DNA into sample sizes that can be examined easier. Think of it like magnification. The more you magnify the more you can see. The deeper you can go into biologics, the more you can find. The founder of this methodology died in 2019. He died arguing his testing methods were being used too strongly to find HIV and warned against it. He theorized people were being misdiagnosed. He believed 8 PCR cycles were sufficient for finding the right diagnosis.

Again, watch the FDA guidelines for testing. WHEN they decrease the count will be interesting.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner

craigh

Super Moderator
May 19, 2011
First Name
Craig
Right now two area hospitals (Palos and Silver Cross) are at capacity.
For what it's worth, hospital capacity works much like airline capacity - they want it to be at 100% at all times, but they can increase capacity to meet demand.
Capacity is the number of beds and nurses dedicated to this, which is a small fraction of the hospital in most cases.

When they lower the recommended number of PCR cycles, the number of cases will dramatically decrease. At the moment they are recommending testing be done around 25 PCR Cycles.
It's nice that they're recommending 25, but Ontario and most States are doing 35-45 cycles.
When you amplify to 40 cycles you can find the rona in just about anybody.
If they were doing 25, as they should be, the results would be dramatically different.
The rapid antibody test is just as bad, has a terrible consistency.

Here's the inventor of PCR (rest in peace) explaining why it shouldn't be used for this:

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
Reactions: jscole86 and craigh
Visit Generations Digital

Alexander Lau

Use the ignore feature to remove Lau's comments
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
Typical...

Alexander Lau

Use the ignore feature to remove Lau's comments
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-25/sunak-reveals-u-k-spending-in-first-skirmish-with-virus-legacy

You cannot protect the house by burning it down. When did science become stoopid?

I've said it from the start of the disastrous approach to Wuflu - if there's no economy, what's the point? 'Let them eat cake' will only end up badly for those issuing the dictates of control.