• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

COVID Conspiracies

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
First Name
Jeff
Anyone watch the Bill Gates documentary on Netflix? It came out last year (when I watched it.) It's quite the convincing documentary and really paints Mr. Gates in a very convincing light. Of course it ends on a political note, how with Trumps trade negotiations with China brought a halt his vaccine project. At the time of watching it, I was quite impressed with what all he has been doing to help eradicate Polio.

craigh

Super Moderator
May 19, 2011
First Name
Craig
Yeah, she's better than him that's for damn sure. You want a conspiracy theory, here's one:

Investigate the ties between Fauci, Birx & Bill Gates & their gain from a Vaccine
https://www.change.org/p/united-sta...uci-birx-bill-gates-their-gain-from-a-vaccine

That's what I'm saying. Not much to investigate - they've been working on a cure for ALL flus for years and now we have a flu pandemic and they need it to last until their vaccine is ready to deploy.
I don't think they caused the outbreak - I just think they're making the worst of the situation for personal gain.
Never let a crisis go to waste!

As for the origins of this thing, I am inclined to believe that someone goofed up and let this out.
I'm sure it was being tested or developed by someone, but the way it was rolled out makes no sense as intentional.

Other than the fact that we had COVID-19 strain S (spread) in North America many months ago, which innoculates you against against COVID-19 L (lethal).
Places like Italy didn't get the S first, so when L came it just rained down hell. I know a handful of people (possibly myself included) who had all these symptoms in November and December and it was nowhere near deadly, it was just a week of crazy fatigue and flu-like symptoms.

You could argue they tried to release the antidote first and countries that didn't get it are the ones suffering the most right now.

Reactions: Alexander Lau

craigh

Super Moderator
May 19, 2011
First Name
Craig
Anyone watch the Bill Gates documentary on Netflix? It came out last year (when I watched it.) It's quite the convincing documentary and really paints Mr. Gates in a very convincing light. Of course it ends on a political note, how with Trumps trade negotiations with China brought a halt his vaccine project. At the time of watching it, I was quite impressed with what all he has been doing to help eradicate Polio.

Bill Gates is just along for the ride.
Melinda Gates is the one that invests in crazy things.

She invested in private prisons, then helped push common core because it was such a terrible education system that it leads to increases in incarceration due to lack of proper education and employability.

Alexander Lau

Banned
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
That's what I'm saying. Not much to investigate - they've been working on a cure for ALL flus for years and now we have a flu pandemic and they need it to last until their vaccine is ready to deploy.
I don't think they caused the outbreak - I just think they're making the worst of the situation for personal gain.
Never let a crisis go to waste!

As for the origins of this thing, I am inclined to believe that someone goofed up and let this out.
I'm sure it was being tested or developed by someone, but the way it was rolled out makes no sense as intentional.

Other than the fact that we had COVID-19 strain S (spread) in North America many months ago, which innoculates you against against COVID-19 L (lethal).
Places like Italy didn't get the S first, so when L came it just rained down hell. I know a handful of people (possibly myself included) who had all these symptoms in November and December and it was nowhere near deadly, it was just a week of crazy fatigue and flu-like symptoms.

You could argue they tried to release the antidote first and countries that didn't get it are the ones suffering the most right now.
Yup!

Reactions: craigh

Alexander Lau

Banned
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
Here's another good question being asked... again, not really a conspiracy. It's law.

Regulations and Lawsuits
But when the dust settles after all of this, we could very well see a flood of lawsuits from business owners, destitute after the government’s loan money has run out and their firms are dried up. And these suits will likely be on the grounds of the Fifth Amendment. Commercial enterprises, some attorneys will say, were entitled to compensation from the government, not beheld to it for repayment of an emergency loan. The statewide regulations mandating business closure violated, they’ll insist, the takings clause of the Fifth—forcing them to close up shop was a regulatory taking.

A regulatory taking is when a regulation put forth by a governmental authority diminishes the value of one’s property, such that that property owner becomes entitled to compensation for it. But as to whether these aforementioned regulations constitute a regulatory taking? Well, it’s complicated.

Alexander Lau

Banned
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
One of the bastions of comprog (commie progressive) think... what, a month ago we were discussing this?

Yale Study: German COVID Death Risk Equivalent to Driving Nine Miles Per Day
https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/yale-study-german-covid-death-risk-equivalent-to-driving-nine-miles-per-day/

More than 120,000 people have died worldwide during the COVID-19 pandemic as of April 14, according to official statistics, and nearly two million have been infected worldwide.

Yet a new white paper published by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Yale University, and BMJ suggests the fatality risk of COVID-19 may not be as high as previously believed.

Analyzing data from Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland, as well as New York City, Louisiana, Michigan, and Washington State, researchers concluded that COVID-19 deaths “are remarkably uncommon” for individuals under the age of 65 who do not have preexisting health conditions.

(objective data, so pesky for politicians)

Last edited:

Alexander Lau

Banned
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
FIFTH AMENDED STANDING PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER PROHIBITING OR IMPOSING ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON CERTAIN EVENTS, GATHERINGS, BUSINESS OPERATIONS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES, PROHIBITING NON-RESIDENTS (INCLUDING NON-RESIDENT HOMEOWNERS) AND IMPOSING LIMITED QUARANTINE ON CERTAIN OUT-OF-COUNTY TRAVELERS TO LIMIT AND CONTAIN THE SPREAD OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
https://covid19.gunnisoncounty.org/...blic-Health-Order_Signed_Recorded_4032020.pdf

“Non-resident homeowners” are also now banned from stepping foot on their own property within county limits. So even if someone owns a vacation home, or second house in the county, unless it is their official legal residence, the county claims the authority to arrest and imprison homeowners. Prison. For simply being on your own private property.

thumbnail_image.png

WHO official: 'we may have to enter homes and remove family members'
World Health Organization official warns it may enter your home, and take a family member over coronavirus

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/7170...er-homes-and-remove-family-members/index.html

who-hq-ryan.tmb-340v.jpg

https://www.who.int/dg/who-headquarters-leadership-team

Well, I guess we know what happens next, don't we Dr. Ryan? Going door to door personally will you?

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

@Alex Snyder where are the Green Mountain Boys when you need them?
256px-Flag_of_the_Vermont_Republic.svg.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisR