• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

COVID Conspiracies

Alexander Lau

Under the Bridge
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
Precisely, which is why countries like Sweden are OK with sacrificing a small amount for sake of the greater good. Keep in mind, the average age of your powerful US politician. There's a reason they are afraid of it, their OWN asses are on the line. They are all senior citizens.
WHO Official: Sweden’s Policy of Individual Responsibility “a Model” for the Rest of World

personal responsibility was bad but now it's good...but only after they realized how badly they've f*cked up the world.

Reactions: ChrisR
Visit Generations Digital

Alexander Lau

Under the Bridge
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex

"In my lifetime, there was another deadly flu epidemic in the United States. The flu spread from Hong Kong to the United States, arriving December 1968 and peaking a year later. It ultimately killed 100,000 people in the U.S., mostly over the age of 65, and one million worldwide."

Get Podium

Alexander Lau

Under the Bridge
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
image_20711632031473.png
Well, Asian Giant Hornet, but apparently "that's raycist."
https://www.vox.com/2020/5/3/21245612/murder-hornets-asian-giant-hornet-bees
Media: 'The Asian Giant hornet just sounds raycists - let's just call it the Murder Hornet and get more clicks...' Big bastard though - doubt my fly-catchers would want anything to do with that. Maybe I should put up that bat house that's been in the shed... Ohhhh wait... BATS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhendrix and ChrisR

ChrisR

Boss
Oct 12, 2015
First Name
Christian
I wonder what historical deeds we missed out on, because of the shelter in place rulings?

If they did it back then, no Elvis on TV, no Jimi Hendrix Star Spangled Banner, just to name a couple moments that come to mind.

Get Podium

Zhendrix

4 Pounder
Apr 22, 2009
First Name
Zach
@Alexander Lau I declare you the winner of the covid-19 conspiracies.

I wonder what our political leaders positions are in the market. It's a requirement to turn over control of your investments when taking office however there very well could be some back door deals between our gov. officials and companies profiting big during covid (amazon, etc). I wonder how many calls Bezos has put into gov. officials to structure deals to keep this going longer.

Reactions: Alexander Lau

Alexander Lau

Under the Bridge
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
Not a conspiracy, but I'll place it in here for fun. What a guy!!!

Cuomo Gives People Another Reason to Hate New York: He'll Tax Coronavirus Volunteers

If you’re a healthcare worker who went to New York to volunteer to help fight the coronavirus outbreak there, Gov. Andrew Cuomo says you owe New York state income taxes.

Alexander Lau

Under the Bridge
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
@craigh apparently, this video keeps coming down. Wonder why???

Edit: there you go again. Gone... it's striking a nerve with elitists.

Last edited:
Get Podium

Alexander Lau

Under the Bridge
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
Computer Model Used to Justify Lock Down Proven To Be 'Sh*tcode'

and they broke the world with this.

whoever wrote it should be held accountable. just about every single governor needs to go to jail. what should happen to flawuci and scarf lady is unspeakable in polite society.