• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

CRM recommendations for CarproLive DMS

Glad you found these forums Burt! Although I think I know what kind of things you want your CRM and DMS to pass, can you let us know what you’re after?

On a different note, I am not familiar with CarproLive DMS beyond hearing the name. Anything cool about it?

First off, if I sound dumb, I'm not a car guy.

I'm a 73 year old retired (12 years retired) large state agency government IT professional, I actually worked at several large state agencies. I'm the exception to the rule for people my age. I know more about computers, especially software, application design and development than most people of any age. I ran a community discussion forum much like this in my town for 23 years from 1996 to 2016. I used a free open source discussion forum system where I was able to access the source code to code my own custom functionality and modules. I live in the same town as the dealership and have been a customer for 30 years, I have been handling all the email and text leads for the past 5 years, I also work with our website vendor to monitor, analyze and tweak the website.

What I am after? No big complaints, I'm happy, the dealership is happy, just looking to upgrade to make things better and a little faster for me.

I don't know anything about carpro other than they have been using it forever and that's where I find out the status of vehicles that are being inquired about. Thanks again for this great resource, it's been very helpful and interesting.

Reactions: Tallcool1

I'm a 73 year old retired (12 years retired) large state agency government IT professional, I actually worked at several large state agencies. I'm the exception to the rule for people my age. I know more about computers, especially software, application design and development than most people of any age. I ran a community discussion forum much like this in my town for 23 years from 1996 to 2016. I used a free open source discussion forum system where I was able to access the source code to code my own custom functionality and modules. I live in the same town as the dealership and have been a customer for 30 years, I have been handling all the email and text leads for the past 5 years, I also work with our website vendor to monitor, analyze and tweak the website.

What I am after? No big complaints, I'm happy, the dealership is happy, just looking to upgrade to make things better and a little faster for me.

I don't know anything about carpro other than they have been using it forever and that's where I find out the status of vehicles that are being inquired about. Thanks again for this great resource, it's been very helpful and interesting.

Good news, Burt! You're a car guy. Anyone who has been slinging lead responses for 5 years has earned his badge in the fraternal order of car salesmen.

And I'm glad you found DealerRefresh. Continuing to strive for better processes is what we are all about. Hopefully, the SEO value of DealerRefresh brings someone along who knows something about CarPro. I'll keep my ears open as my full-time job works with most of the DMS and CRM solutions.

Good news, Burt! You're a car guy. Anyone who has been slinging lead responses for 5 years has earned his badge in the fraternal order of car salesmen.

And I'm glad you found DealerRefresh. Continuing to strive for better processes is what we are all about. Hopefully, the SEO value of DealerRefresh brings someone along who knows something about CarPro. I'll keep my ears open as my full-time job works with most of the DMS and CRM solutions.
The latest is that I'm pursuing a dms that already talks with carpro. This has been a good resource for me. I guess then I'll start telling people I'm a used car salesman. Thank you.

Reactions: Alex Snyder

I don't know anything about carpro other than they have been using it forever and that's where I find out the status of vehicles that are being inquired about. Thanks again for this great resource technical features of CRM, it's been very helpful and interesting.
Hello. Did you have any suggestions for crm software that works well with mojoPortal. I dont need anything to complex. Just something that handles bulk emailing to members once a month, or as required. I also need need the ability to Email a users personal address book (in the same sort of way facebook does it), which probably isnt part of any CRM software, but I thought I would mention it in case it is in in one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. HubSpot CRM offers integration with CarproLive DMS, as well as a wide range of other tools for marketing, sales, and customer service with paid plans that start at $50 per month. It has several features(contact insights, data import, lead capture forms) for a qualitative lead enrichment process.
2. Zoho also offers integration with CarproLive DMS, as well as other tools like email marketing and project management with plans that start at $12.
3. Pipedrive offers integration with CarproLive DMS, as well as other features like sales forecasting and activity tracking with plans that start at $15 per user per month

Go ahead and check them out!

Last edited:
1. HubSpot CRM offers integration with CarproLive DMS, as well as a wide range of other tools for marketing, sales, and customer service with paid plans that start at $50 per month. It has several features(contact insights, data import, lead capture forms) for a qualitative lead enrichment process.
2. Zoho also offers integration with CarproLive DMS, as well as other tools like email marketing and project management with plans that start at $12.
3. Pipedrive offers integration with CarproLive DMS, as well as other features like sales forecasting and activity tracking with plans that start at $15 per user per month

Go ahead and check them out!
Interesting, do you have any personal experience using any of these products, do you recommend one over the other? Thank you.