• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Data Polling / Extraction

lance

Green Pea
Mar 17, 2011
First Name
Lance
Currently looking into getting information on data polling. It looks like in order to get data from dealership R&R DMS', it would be best to be RCI Certified (i.e. if for a large amount of dealers) OR hire a third party vendor (RCI certified). It seems as though this forum has the most info but was looking for some specifics.

Any recommendations on which vendor to use (i.e. DMi, Authenticom, Integralink are the ones that come up frequently)?

Frequence of data: Daily
Direction: Only need to extract...no need to update/insert.

Appreciate any suggestions I can get. Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks!

Lance

Last edited:
Lance, I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your data polling needs. I work for SelectQu, Division of Dominion Dealer Solutions and we provide data polling. You can reach me at 856.832.2222 X 14.

I look forward to speaking with you soon. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rita Marie Oruska
SelectQu | DataCube
Operations Manager

Lance, I am with StoneEagle Group and would be more than happy to speak with you regarding your data polling iniatives and how we can assist. My number is 1-800-854-1567. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Jason Gillette
Director of Sales

Lance,
I would have to also recommend SelectQu - I have worked with them and their team to poll for data from a number of applications and they have always been on top of their game and very flexible when it comes to our needs.

If I were you, I would definitely give Rita a call - she set us up in the past and we were able to get everything we needed and quickly.