• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers .Dealer Domains Pioneer Program

Andy MacLeay

Made Draw
Jul 27, 2018
First Name
Andy
Hi everyone!

Long-time Refresher, poor participant in the conversations most of the time, because I was working in an official capacity previously. Well, I am still working in an official capacity...but the restrictor plates are off! We are crazy-excited to announce the launch of .Dealer Domains, the internet's newest domain focused entirely for dealers!

Alex, Jeff, Uncle Joe, Mr. Quinn; they have all been so helpful putting this community together over the years that I wanted to come here first to break the ice. We officially launch March 25th 2020 for trademark holders in what is known as a "Sunrise" period for TM holders to get first crack at their name, after 90 days all of our domain names go into whats called General Availability...what you would normally buy on a godaddy or Uniregistry.

Well, the governing body of the internet gives us a super-limited number of URLs to test and grant first, so I wanted to offer it to the DealerRefresh community first! We are announcing our Pioneer Program and I am willing to participate with a year's subscription, a $2500 value, to existing dealers or dealer groups URLs who want to use a .Dealer Domain to replace and/or start a new domain within 60-days (convoluted CDJRgeogeo.com's... I'm looking at you - spruce up that URL!) and allow us to do some co-marketing, be a product reviewer...and after that with good SEO and Digital Advertising your site should get humming!

If you feel like you missed the good, short, memorable .COM you always wanted, reach out. I've been in digital marketing for over a decade and the one thing I love about the domain-space is, they build equity. Many have already been spoken for, so to the victor go the spoils!

Hit me up with interest: [email protected]

Andy
darkdealer2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Jeff! I’d even argue if you are doing TV, OTT, Billboards etc on a rebrand, this could be a great new swap.

I like the ability to grab the Geo’s and anything cool that “spans the dot”... e.g. boston.dealer or 4x4.dealer - people get pretty creative.

Just for fun, let me know when you get the request for "crack." If it doesn't come from Dave Chappelle then a HUGE opportunity is being missed.

Dc2-ySZV4AEEsJR.jpg

Tyrone Biggums, my man!

I think we can all relate how many times in the “dealer” world all of us have had to explain muggles... “No Aunt Carol - it’s not a drug dealer we are helping...it’s a CAR dealer.” That said I’ll keep you posted. After the March 25th sunrise, they will all be available! :yell::yell: