• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer from Ukraine. I need help getting lots of CarFax reports.

Dmitrij

Green Pea
Apr 18, 2020
First Name
Dmitrij
Hello. My name is Dmitry. The last 2 years, our company has been delivering Auto from America to Ukraine. It is very important for our customers to have a complete history of service and vehicle damage. We want to be partners Carfax. Could you voice the terms of cooperation? Thanks.

Not sure if CarFax has a strong brand in the Ukraine, but you could also consider Autocheck. Maybe someone from there will be quicker to respond.

I would consider NOT initially mentioning you're from the Ukraine. We get a lot of SPAM mail from that region. It's possible your message would be flagged for that reason alone. Merely a suggestion.

I'd suggest that you try this online form Dmitrij. Sometimes nondescript email addresses like that don't end up making it to the right people.

This site is not available from Ukraine. I am addressed to the Carfax website from Europe.

Not sure if CarFax has a strong brand in the Ukraine, but you could also consider Autocheck. Maybe someone from there will be quicker to respond.

I would consider NOT initially mentioning you're from the Ukraine. We get a lot of SPAM mail from that region. It's possible your message would be flagged for that reason alone. Merely a suggestion.

Thanks. I will keep it in mind. I will try to contact Autochek as well. I think that it would be convenient for customers to get 2 reports of Carfax and AutoCheck. But now I really want to work with Carfax.

I'd suggest that you try this online form Dmitrij. Sometimes nondescript email addresses like that don't end up making it to the right people.

I was able to go to the site, but to register, I must live in the United States. I tried to enter my address in Ukraine, registration does not work. I tried to write in an online chat, but this communication channel does not work for them, I get an error on the site.

Hello again. I spent more than a day trying to contact Carfax and my attempts were unsuccessful. Maybe someone already uses their services? I am ready to buy from you 500-1000 reports per month. I am also ready to implement API interaction, so that you have a minimum of inconvenience. Thanks.

Hello. My name is Dmitry. The last 2 years, our company has been delivering Auto from America to Ukraine. It is very important for our customers to have a complete history of service and vehicle damage. We want to be partners Carfax. Could you voice the terms of cooperation? Thanks.

Hi Dmitry,
My name is Raul Hurtado from Carfax Europe. I have received your contact request this morning.
Can you share your contact signs with me by email, so we can start supporting you.
Many thanks,
Raul Hurtado
[email protected]

Reactions: Tallcool1