• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Alexander Lau

Banned
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
http://content.clarivoy.com/dealerinspire

Clarivoy and Dealer Inspire have partnered to take ROI attribution technology to the next level.

By joining forces, Dealer Inspire will now be able to give dealers ROI insight from sales that come from verified website leads and anonymous online shoppers.

Only 20% of dealership sales can be linked back to website leads, while 80% of customers remain anonymous online and then walk into your store. To close this gap and help Roxanne℠ deliver a complete picture of how your website and digital marketing are generating sales, Clarivoy's technology matches de-anonymized users to your sales data.

https://www.dealerinspire.com/website-platform

Tracking True ROI with Roxanne℠
Roxanne℠, our proprietary, patent-pending event tracking technology, is the first true ROI attribution model. It tracks all the events users make on your website and then gives weighted attribution to each marketing channel and action along the customer’s buying journey, based on their impact on the sale. Roxanne℠ also uses this customer data to create automated, personalized marketing efforts based on past user behavior.

de-anonymized users
This is the part I want to know more about. Everything else sounds like custom snippet tracking and remarketing, which aren't that unique.
If we can find a way to truly de-anonymize a decent percentage of website visitors, that's huge.
The issue we keep running into is the browser support is killing me.
All my custom tracking tools I was using for deep insights are rendered useless by Chrome and Safari now using temporary cookies for iFrames, not allowing any sort of cross-domain cookies, etc. They continue to make the job more and more difficult.
I've also had a few data providers no longer be able to provide the data they once could for the same reasons - you can't just slap a cookie/pixel/marketinglingo on a website and magically track visitors in these modern browsers.

Will be keeping an eye on this as I have been waiting to see if someone can truly solve this one.

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau