• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealersocket Running Slow?

Apr 16, 2009
Awards
First Name
Blake
Am I the only one or is Dealersocket running at a snails pace. We are experiencing serious problems with their system timing out. On a busy Saturday the last thing you want is your CRM to be unusable.

We've gotten the run from support for the last year and they have no solution. Are any of you as fed up as me? Solution? :mad:

The system may be running slow but it is not near as slow as their Support is. Wish I could link this to the Dealer.com thread so people could understand what poor suport really looks like. I've been working for two weeks for a simple Inventory image feed issue and I still have no images in the system. TWO WEEKS!!! Frustrated is not the word!!!

Surprised no one from Dealer Socket has chimed in here. I'll use the power to Twitter to get this out there. I'll will have to say - we are dealing with technology and I have used many many CRM's that eventually have some server issues. This seems to be the case with DealerSocket. I'm confident that they will get this worked out soon.

Jeff,

Thank you for moderating this chain. As most of our clients already know,we are in the midst of rolling out our biggest code release and upgrade in thehistory of DealerSocket. We are excited about the changes and upgrades. Those upgrades have touched everything from hardware, network andsoftware infrastructure. In mid March and again in late March we had acouple of unforeseen server and network issues that impacted speed on thesystem for about 400 of our 2000+ dealers. We have remedied the issuesbut understand the frustration that some of our client experienced and weapologize for the intermittent challenges that were experienced as we worked toresolve them. We are excited to officially release our new version thisnext week! I would also be happy to take any calls about issues orchallenges. As our customers know, that is not the experience that wewould like them to have nor have they had over our 10 years of havingDealerSocket in the market. My extension at our offices is 701 and my emailis [email protected].

We sincerely apologize for any issues that have frustrated our customers and wewill continue to work hard to serve our customers well.

Best,

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Ord
Founder
DealerSocket Inc.
[email protected]
949.900.0300 ext. 701

Reactions: 1 person
DealerSocket
Stefan,
I am from DealerSocket and have been trying to respond to your post. Unfortuniately since I am new to DealerRefresh my posts needed to be approved by a site moderator before posting. I have posted a response and have emailed Jeff at DealerRefresh to approve my post. In the meantime I thought I would send you the same post via Private Message so you would have it and know that we have been trying to respond to you post.

Thank you.

Here is the post:

Jeff,

Thank you for moderating this chain. As most of our clients already know, we are in the midst of rolling out our biggest code release and upgrade in the history of DealerSocket. We are excited about the changes and upgrades. Those upgrades have touched everything from hardware, network and software infrastructure. In mid March and again in late March we had a couple of unforeseen server and network issues that impacted speed on the system for about 400 of our 2000+ dealers. We have remedied the issues but understand the frustration that some of our client experienced and we apologize for the intermittent challenges that were experienced as we worked to resolve them. We are excited to officially release our new version this next week! I would also be happy to take any calls about issues or challenges. As our customers know, that is not the experience that we would like them to have nor have they had over our 10 years of having DealerSocket in the market. My extension at our offices is 701 and my email is [email protected].

We sincerely apologize for any issues that have frustrated our customers and we will continue to work hard to serve our customers well.

Best,

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Ord
Founder
DealerSocket Inc.
[email protected]
949.900.0300 ext. 701

Just got this... very nice. Thank you Jonathan