• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Apr 22, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
Join hundreds of car dealers and automotive professionals as we celebrate the second annual DealerTalk Conference, sponsored and hosted by Kijiji Autos this March.
After such a successful event last March, how on earth was I going to be able to top last years’ speaking line-up? I spent the summer of 2013 with this on my mind and drafted up my dream team. Kind of like fantasy football right?
The format of Canada’s most popular Automotive Conference DealerTalk, is a 1 day, 5 speaker jam.
No big vendor pitches, no tradeshow floor, and my favorite…. Ticket prices that won’t give your owner a heart attack.
To this day I still don’t understand how we are able to throw an event like this with an early bird price of $99. If you haven’t already figured it out… this is conference isn’t too concerned on ROI.
The idea is to give back to the dealers who are 100% responsible for our success and help them get through the...

Continue reading...