• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Dealer 25 Rollcall

ryan.leslie

One of the good guys
Apr 20, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
Digital Dealer 25 is right around the corner.

Will you be there?
What presenter are you most interested in seeing?
What products and technologies are you most interested in researching?
Which Refresher is buying the next round?

Don't have a ticket yet? You may want to catch next week's RefreshFriday! I hear @Alex Snyder and @Jeff Kershner have a ticket to give away.

As far as for vendors, I'm surprised there isn't a blog post or two in reference to the inequality of vendors and dealers at all of the automotive trade shows. How many vendors have wasted their money on a booth, etc. and have converted very few dealerships? Raise your hand...

I've seen it too many times. Ain't cheap either, the ROI generally sucks and rarely calculated.

Last edited:
Will you be there?
What presenter are you most interested in seeing?
What products and technologies are you most interested in researching?
Which Refresher is buying the next round?

I'll be there.
My short list is: kevin frye, Jeffrey Tognetti, Greg Gifford, Sean Bradley.
I'll be researching three main pieces of technology while I'm there. Website providers, Website providers and Website providers. Secondary tech I'll be looking at is CRM.

This conference still ranks pretty low on my list as a vendor.
The last year we had a booth there they changed a bunch of rules that were not in our favour (ie: limiting floor time).
We never could justify the travel expenses to bring the team down for the number of dealers that show up.

Reactions: Alexander Lau