• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Dealer Fall '22 ROLL CALL

ryan.leslie

One of the good guys
Apr 20, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
Haven't done one of these in a little while...
  1. Will you be there? Where will we find you?
  2. What are you planning to learn? What emerging technologies are you exploring?
  3. If you are presenting, what is your topic? Why is it a "can't miss" session?
  4. If you're a vendor, what new, interesting, or effective product or service are you most excited to share with dealers in attendance?

Hey Ryan,

-- I'll be there with the Foureyes Team!
-- Foureyes Booth #908
-- I'm excited to learn about how dealers are utilizing their 1st party data to make better business decisions!
-- Our CEO, David Steinberg, is presenting! I wouldn't miss it if I were you. The title is "The Cure for Data Paralysis." October 13th, at 11:30am!
-- The Foureyes Team is showing up as a vendor / partner in the industry. We'll be discussing our latest release of the Unified Data Platform - a tool designed for auto groups to help collect & connect 1st party data from your CRMs, Websites, & Inventory.

Excited to see you there!

Adam Zaluski
[email protected]

1. The TradePending team will be there, but alas, I won't be making the trip. Booth 1117 by the entrance to the main speaking room.

2. We always enjoy hearing what dealers are saying about the market, product feedback, other cool stuff that our vendor peers are doing.

3. Joe Dallas from our team is presenting "Stranger Trades - How to Adapt in an Upside Down World Without Losing Your Soul". He'll talk through human adaptability, some wicked cool trends from our TradePending 100 data set, and then tie that all into adapting in automotive. It's like a TED talk with all those warm fuzzy feelings, and then BLAMMO, some action items you can actually implement.

4. If you haven't yet seen our solution for converting customers from a trade-in range to a single price offer (that you can configure), it's pretty slick.

BONUS - we're giving away a frickin' chainsaw because it's 1) Awesome 2) Orange, like our company colors. Don't hurt yourself.

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 9.21.58 AM.png

Reactions: BrendanHirstAE
I will be there with the Invoca Team.
  • I will be presenting on the main stage on Day 1 during the opening sessions, "Tech Talks"
  • The topic I'll be discussing is Conversation Intelligence, highlighting how OEMs, Dealers, and Providers can use pre and post call data to power more robust dynamic marketing audiences. We will also be highlighting more intelligent multi-location IVR/call routing options as simple connectivity seems to be the most impactful current issue. Lastly, I'll discuss using pre-call data to inform salespeople and BDC agents of the path consumers are taking or currently on during a live call screen pop.
  • Phone calls have become an escalation point in the consumer experience. We will be highlighting strategies to reduce call transfers, long hold times, voicemails, DSAs, and unanswered calls.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in attendance.

Reactions: Joel Kirsch
1. The ActivEngage Team is excited to host the Recharge Lounge again! We'll be at booth #903 — the Digital Dealer destination for R&R. Comfy chairs, hot & cold beverages, phone chargers, and a massage therapist! :cool: Enjoy a no-pitch zone where you can just do whatever!

2. Any and all emerging tech and strategic processes from dealers and vendors, and what any current market forces are leading the automotive industry at large towards.

3. We aren't presenting this year, so we're all super keen to get in there, learn all we can, and have quality conversations with you all :)

4. As always, we'll be championing our fully people-powered managed messaging. BUT, we're also excited about sharing our newest product, MyDrive — video test drives and vehicle overviews you can push right to your website customers to get them excited about their vehicle purchase and further down the sales funnel. It's a game-changer! We're also excited to share RetailSync, a new way for us to integrate our trusted messaging options with DR tools you already have at your command.

We're excited to see everyone in Vegas!

-The ActivEngage Team

Hey @ryan.leslie I'm there Monday and Tuesday, delivering a 2-part Google Analytics 4 workshop on Tuesday.

As always exploring alternatives to paid search, and other channels experiencing signal loss.

Our new initiatives for customers is building out new Google Data Studio reporting in GA4, already have most dealers converted over and running parallel.

Hope to see you there my friend!

Reactions: craigh