DealerAuthority Do you Waze?

erika_simms

Administrator
Oct 16, 2018
First Name
Erika
Dealer Authority is working on a new solution package that will include Waze advertising, and we wanted to pose a question to the dealer audience: how much do you know about Waze (other than it can get you out of a traffic jam and let you know where the speed traps are)?

A DA client decided to give Waze a try and has had some impressive traffic for minimal budget over the past month. Check out our blog for more details:
https://dealerauthority.com/waze-advertising-for-car-dealerships/

Reactions: Alex Snyder

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
First Name
Jeff
Nice eye-opening article Erika. At $2.00 a day, It's hard not to give it a shot for a few months and see what comes from it. I may just do that. Especially with our dealership being right off of a major Highway. It's like having an Billboard at the Exit/Entrance ramp, one we can track the performance of a tad better than the traditional billboard :ltbulb:.

Anyone else thinking about doing this? If several of us do it around the same time, we could all share notes, ideas and performance in an ongoing discussion. Any takers?

Reactions: erika_simms

ChrisR

Refresher
Oct 12, 2015
First Name
Christian
Everything I have been reading about Waze is it may work for large chains, smaller businesses haven't had much success. Curious to hear from dealers, to see if it has worked.

erika_simms

Administrator
Oct 16, 2018
First Name
Erika
Nice eye-opening article Erika. At $2.00 a day, It's hard not to give it a shot for a few months and see what comes from it. I may just do that. Especially with our dealership being right off of a major Highway. It's like having an Billboard at the Exit/Entrance ramp, one we can track the performance of a tad better than the traditional billboard :ltbulb:.

Anyone else thinking about doing this? If several of us do it around the same time, we could all share notes, ideas and performance in an ongoing discussion. Any takers?
:iagree:
Honestly, dealers in larger cities or metropolitan areas truly should be taking a look at this option.

Anthony G.

Noob
Feb 7, 2019
First Name
Anthony
The town I am in is roughly 50,000 in population. Maxed out my WAZE spend at $2.50.

I use it to promote out quick lube also. It gets more than its fair share of calls and directions for as little as it costs.

erika_simms

Administrator
Oct 16, 2018
First Name
Erika
Everything I have been reading about Waze is it may work for large chains, smaller businesses haven't had much success. Curious to hear from dealers, to see if it has worked.
@ChrisR it's true that locations in more rural areas with limited Waze use aren't going to see the bene
The town I am in is roughly 50,000 in population. Maxed out my WAZE spend at $2.50.

I use it to promote out quick lube also. It gets more than its fair share of calls and directions for as little as it costs.
It's good to hear from other dealers that are having success with Waze. @Jeff Kershner let us know if you decide to try it out! I would be curious to hear your results.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
First Name
Jeff
@ChrisR it's true that locations in more rural areas with limited Waze use aren't going to see the bene

It's good to hear from other dealers that are having success with Waze. @Jeff Kershner let us know if you decide to try it out! I would be curious to hear your results.
We are going to move forward. I'll most likely jump on it beginning of next week. I'll be sure to report back.

Brittany

Getting Refreshed
Jun 25, 2019
First Name
Brittany
I'm really curious to see how Waze works out for you guys! It's a great idea for dealerships that doesn't seem to be talked about very much