• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dominion Vision CRM Partnership with CRMSuite is NO LONGER!

From another thread:

dominion-vision-crm-crmsuite-partnership-jpg.4540
Dominion Vision CRM & CRMSuite Partnership .jpg

Last edited:
Maybe I’m biased (I am) but I used autobase for a solid 15 years. It was the greatest but stalled with innovation. The cloud-based promise was something that turned into a joke. Then, CRMSuite came along and was (and still is) the most logical automotive CRM around for those willing and wanting to evolve. It was a serious space jump from autobase but that doesn’t negate the fact it’s still unbelievable.

I admit, every system, every software, every product leaves something to be desired. But when speaking candidly and to an open minded audience, CRMSuite really takes over. If someone that understands the tech explained it vs. standardized workflows to the general public, the conversion would end and CRMSuite would win. Ego out. What “you’re used to” out and fear of a microscope out, CRMSuite is one heck of an advanced solution.

But, again, only if someone truly wants more and is willing to move from their comfort zone will they maximize results from any system, especially CRMSuite. Good is comfy. Great is scary. The problem is most believe they’re “good” when in fact they’re just unchecked and justified by excuses :(

Let's just say... having a good idea on how these 2 companies work, some of their history and the personalities involved, the moment I heard about this partnership I was giving it a year before it all fell apart.
We were "this close" to partnering up with Dominion for CRM as we are currently in the market and really liked the tool. Proverbial bullet dodged...