1. Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Ebay Listing

Discussion in 'Websites, SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Marketing' started by Darsh, Oct 4, 2018.

This forum sponsored by...
  1. Darsh

Darsh
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Marsh
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Car Town Inc.
    I am considering going the Ebay route. Do any of you have success with running a successful Ebay program? There seems like there is alot of moving pieces.

2. This forum sponsored by...
  3. Alexander Lau

Alexander Lau
    Expand Collapse
    Sr. Refresher

First Name:
    Alex
    One of many threads on this @ https://forum.dealerrefresh.com/threads/hammer-corp-better-craigslist-seo.4822.

Most of the groups (where I've quoted myself below) include ebay Motors. Unless you are asking for actual info on the on-board process and results? It's going to vary per demographic(s) / location.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. Alexander Lau

Alexander Lau
    Expand Collapse
    Sr. Refresher

First Name:
    Alex
    So?

5. reverson

reverson
    Expand Collapse
    Jr. Refresher

First Name:
    Ryan
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Garber Automotive Group
    I got my start in the online marketing space on eBay when I was 14 by selling RV's and classic cars all over the country.

eBay's popularity has definitely diminished from its peak during the mid-2000's but people are clearly making it work still, just look at what Texas Direct accomplished.

I don't know if it would make sense for a dealership to put their entire inventory of Camry's and Impala's on eBay motors though, I think unique, specialty, or sports cars are where you'd see the most success.