• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Edmunds Dealer Support -

danoneil

Boss
Apr 16, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
Recently I contact the e-commerce manager for my company asking questions about Edmunds.

Here is a copy of the email sent to me by my co-worker.

Dan,
I am still going back and forth with Edmunds on why all of your inventory isn’t showing up on their site. They are giving me a run around answer and have their developers looking into this issue. We don’t have an account rep for Edmunds since we don’t pay for any services with them. Once they get your inventory fixed, it should fix the problem detailed below.

Thanks!
XXXX
eCommerce Manager

My dealership (www.heritagehondabaltimore) has some important questions about how we are represented on Edmunds. We have questions about inventory that shows only 5 new cars available when competitors show hundreds. We have questions about placememt of our store when it comes to shopping by zip code and how our dealership ranks.

We understand that service can be dictated by how much money you spend for service. Perhaps if we can get some simple questions answered, we'll spend more money to get the search results we are looking for.

If there is a Edmunds representive on this forum, I would love for someone to contact me.

My name is Dan O'Neil and I am the internet sales manager for Heritage Honda in Parkville Maryland.

My email is [email protected] and my phone # is 410-882-3000 ext 25352.

I will be available 9am to 9pm on Monday January 10th.

Thank you in advance.

That doesn't seem to be your only Edmunds issue:

144-screen-shot-2011-01-10-8-10-14-am.png

After much persistance and happy to report that Edmunds came through and fixed everything I requested. We are now a listed dealer and all of our inventory is posted. It took 3 weeks, but this thread got the ball rolling !

Thanks to Amber at Edmunds !