1. Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Email campaigns: edifice automotive vs Autosweet vs KHOU (cars.com)

Discussion in 'Online Marketing & Best Practices' started by Nickole Kamran, Jul 11, 2017.

This forum sponsored by...
  1. Nickole Kamran

Nickole Kamran
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Nickole
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Beck and Masten Buick GMC South
    hey guys I have searched high and low for some reviews on what other dealers opinions on edifice automotive. They offer different package levels but I am more interested to know if anyone has used them and what their thoughts are. Same with KHOU and Autosweet.

If you have not used them any insight on who you like to use for e blasts and about how many times a month you do them would be greatly appreciated. (Or do you prefer to just do them internally through your own CRM)

I understand each one will have its pros and cons and we have used all of them but like I mentioned before I'd like some insight from pros.

2. This forum sponsored by...
  3. Rob

Rob
    Expand Collapse
    Getting Refreshed

First Name:
    Rob
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Import Dealer
    Twitter Handle:
    malanowski
    Pretty sure every conquest email marketing program is 100% a scam. We got burned a few years back when our dealer signed up. Then we got burned again when we tried a different vendor.

Finally, after the third one, we learned our lesson and stopped wasting our money.

4. Nickole Kamran

Nickole Kamran
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Nickole
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Beck and Masten Buick GMC South
    Rob that's interesting to hear, do you mind me asking who you were marketing to and maybe not all the details but just a gauge description of what happened

5. littlevillain

littlevillain
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Nataly
    I've been using atomic mail sender for almost one year. Not that every message goes to inbox, there are always 5-7% of all letters which go to spam. But still, I'm satisfied with how it works in general