• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

everycarlsited.com

JoeC

Full Sticker + Prep
May 13, 2010
First Name
Joe
Is anyone using everycarlsited.com? If so, can you please provide feedback. I'm thinking about decreasing the AT budget and adding this service. I like the fact that "search" is their focus and not lumping 10,000 cars together like Autotrader with the highest paying dealers showing first. How is their VSEO? Any thoughts? Results?

Greetings,

Everycarlisted is owned by SuperMedia, LLC. SuperMedia is the publisher of Superpages.com and Switchboard.com as well as the Verizon Yellowpages.

We are a free listings site. You can have your inventory displayed on our site a no charge.

We also offer a paid service level that gives you access to an extended distribution network that will give you better placement (and more consumer leads). The extended network includes other publishers like the Facebook Marketplace and Oodle.com. You also get a higher level video product for your listings and the right to use this video product on your own website.

I've asked our client care group to contact Mike to make sure the lead delivery email address we have is correct. Unless other directed by the dealer, direct delivery email addresses come from the dealer's third party data provider (folks like Homenet, Dealer Specialties, etc). We also deliver leads through the OEM lead systems (GM, Ford Direct, etc). Please contact us at 877-593-5401 if you have any other questions.

I beleive that's where they get you. Much like every other lead provider you do have to pay to get all of the functionality. They guarantee 30 leads per month or your money back after 12 months. There is a warranty involved which is at no cost to the dealer and it's illegal to charge a customer for a warranty (warranties must be free if using the name "warranty"), which their warrany is "free". They also post all of your cars on Twitter and YouTube, which is integrated with Sister technologies. You can take the videos and use them for your own sight as well BUT... the first still is their logo "every car listed" with your banner above. Therefore, it would be cheesy to integrate this into your site. They do seem to do a good job indexing all of the inventory as I have repeatedly searched for specific year/make/model with zip code and their results are near, if not at the top nearly every time. But who cares, unless they convert right? We will see I guess. I'm just getting sick of AT and their business practices.

@JoeC - What can we do to have a better product offer ? We can lighten up the everycarlisted branding in our videos...send you leads that covert to sales and gross...what else?

Here is an example of a dealer that uses our video product: 2008 Volkswagen GTI 4dr HB DSG Black Hatchback 4 Dr.. A Volkswagen GTI at Volkswagen Southtowne South Jordan UT

The gray "video" button launches the player, you can also integrate the player directly on the page.

Our Super Guarantee Autos vehicle warranty offer for consumers is a 90 day powertrain warranty details for the offer are located at:
Vehicle Limited Warranty Offer Terms and Conditions | EveryCarListed.com

For advertisers we provide an alternative offer to consumers that promotes you dealership's service contract.

Reach us at 877-593-5401