• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Facebook Marketplace listed catalog vehicles

chestersinner22

Full Sticker
Feb 2, 2021
Awards
First Name
chester
Hello guys, I have a problem , I've talked to a lot of people in the last 6-7 months and nobody knew. I m dealership and i want posted my catalog vehicles in marketplace from my business page , i dont want ADS , Dynamic or SHOP , i want just posted simple, the problem is that in catalog manager i dont find button ,, SALES" and i not have channels SALES(Marketplace).
who the dealer is ? and has a page of facebook business ?? How can i listed my vehicles on marketplace from my business page Dealership ... i m need help pls.. tips or some .. not problem

TODAY FACEBOOK AGAIN NEW UPDATE :(

1. Pick a inventory marketplace partner.
2. Partner will request agency access to your Facebook page.
3. Approve the partner request on Facebook > settings > page roles.
4. With in 2-24 Hours your vehicles will start to appear on marketplace. Can also be confirmed at facebook.com/{{yourpage}}/vehicles

1. Pick a inventory marketplace partner.
2. Partner will request agency access to your Facebook page.
3. Approve the partner request on Facebook > settings > page roles.
4. With in 2-24 Hours your vehicles will start to appear on marketplace. Can also be confirmed at facebook.com/{{yourpage}}/vehicles
2.what documents do i need what is the procedure?
Thanks

Vendors who are MP partners need an inventory feed to be able to post on your behalf, which they can either scrape from website or pull from inventory provider. we would also need access to your Facebook page - we can send a request. That's pretty much it for base requirements

You need to work with a marketplace inventory vendor. (like say AutoJini (me))
Marketplace Inventory Vendors

Preferable that it is a vendor that does your website so the traffic from (Vehicle Website CTA on) FB goes back to your site instead of third party portals.
What would be considered a catalog vehicle? Like a vehicle that is being managed by another DMS software of some sort?