• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers Free 60 Day Trial! Discover how newsletters can keep your customers coming back

malinda.terreri

Grease Monkey
Jun 4, 2011
First Name
Malinda
It costs five times more to acquire new customers than it does to keep current ones!

Stay connected to your customers with an email newsletter that your clients will actually enjoy getting and reading. Our open rates average about 25% with a 30% click-through rate.

Your newsletter will include automotive how-to videos, car maintenance tips, new model info as well as fun, viral videos.

To maintain your branding, your newsletter content will be built on a microsite to match your main website and hosted on your own custom domain. Even better, your newsletter is mobile-optimized for easy viewing on smartphones, tablets, and desktops.

We normally do a 30-day free trial but for DealerRefresh readers, we're doubling that to a 60-day free trial. For details, visit http://1to1News.com or call Malinda Terreri at (314) 488-0494.

@malinda.terreri thanks for utilizing Deals4Dealers - 60 days FREE for the DealerRefresh community is a HECK of a deal.

I'll go on record here and say Malinda and her 1to1News team do a great job with my Mercedes dealership. Below are our average stats. The dealer has been using 1to1 for over 5 years. Take her up on this deal. I can't imagine you'll be disappointed.

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 10.43.53 AM.png

Reactions: Steve Stauning