• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Free Advertising Idea - Giving back to the DR community

John V.

Boss
Jan 15, 2015
Awards
First Name
John
Over the past.....8? 10? Years of being a DR lurker and user I can shamefully admit to using ideas presented in these threads and using them to benefit my stores. Felt it was time to give back with an advertising campaign that I came up with that I think most stores on here can use to their own benefit.

I can almost guarantee that you have a higher GMB rating than your local Carvana GMB page and your local CarMax (if not shame on you:nono:) - bonus points if your ratings are higher than your closest Ritz Carlton.

Simple to understand, easy to run. Have fun kids!!

Attachments

• Google Ratings Graphic.jpg
    Google Ratings Graphic.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Google Ratings Graphic Rtiz.jpg
    Google Ratings Graphic Rtiz.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Google Ratings Graphic Carmax.jpg
    Google Ratings Graphic Carmax.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Google Ratings Graphic Carvana.jpg
    Google Ratings Graphic Carvana.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 35
google-ratings-graphic-rtiz-jpg.5803

:rofl: bahahhahahahahaaa. Bless their hearts :lol:

• Hilarious
Reactions: craigh and ChrisR
Over the past.....8? 10? Years of being a DR lurker and user I can shamefully admit to using ideas presented in these threads and using them to benefit my stores. Felt it was time to give back with an advertising campaign that I came up with that I think most stores on here can use to their own benefit.

I can almost guarantee that you have a higher GMB rating than your local Carvana GMB page and your local CarMax (if not shame on you:nono:) - bonus points if your ratings are higher than your closest Ritz Carlton.

Simple to understand, easy to run. Have fun kids!!
These are outstanding! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: John V.