• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers Free Referrals App for Salespeople (Currently in Beta)

Mar 15, 2012
Awards
First Name
Steve
Salespeople who sign up and use Krutchit during the beta period will enjoy all of the current and planned functionality for free!
Currently, Krutchit allows salespeople to enter a name and email of any current or former customer to request a quick, personal review. The review can then be shared on social media by the customer and/or the salesperson.
Why do you want reviews on Krutchit?
- Great Question! When fully released, Krutchit will allow consumers to search for their next vehicle by salesperson. Certainly, those salespeople with great reviews will be considered ahead of those with lousy or no reviews.​

There is quite a bit of functionality on the Krutchit roadmap - some we cannot share publicly yet - so you don't want to be late to the party on this one. Planned functionality includes everything from robust referral tracking and social media campaigns to delivering ready-to-buy prospects right to the salesperson.

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau
Boosting this up since we talked about it on today's Refresh Friday.

I encourage salespeople to sign up while it's free and get grandfathered in to always been free...

Hey Steve had a good time on Refresh Friday with you! Now I'm going to throw you a few hardball questions that I'm sure other dealers have:

1) Where did the name krutchit come from?

2) What's the plan to make customers aware of krutchit? Seems like it will be an expensive endeavor.

3) What's to stop DealerRater from simply adding a search by salesperson feature?

4) Are you able to import salesperson reviews from other sources such as DealerRater? If not, why should a salesperson take their review generation focus off of sites that already have considerable brand recognition + traffic and divert it to a brand new site with little to none?

5) I thought salespeople were going away and Carvana was replacing them all? :)

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau
1) Where did the name krutchit come from?

2) What's the plan to make customers aware of krutchit? Seems like it will be an expensive endeavor.

3) What's to stop DealerRater from simply adding a search by salesperson feature?

4) Are you able to import salesperson reviews from other sources such as DealerRater? If not, why should a salesperson take their review generation focus off of sites that already have considerable brand recognition + traffic and divert it to a brand new site with little to none?

5) I thought salespeople were going away and Carvana was replacing them all?

Great questions! (And it was my pleasure to join you on Refresh Friday.)

1) I have no idea where the name came from or if it will always be called Krutchit. The great thing about the way the folks that are building this is that there are plenty of options ahead; and the name and the code are both new; so they are flexible...

2) During this "Beta Bootstrapping" phase, everyone is focused on making it easy (and free) for salespeople to begin building a reviews database. Individual referrals will come from the spread of reviews; though there is an understanding that capital will likely need to be raised to drive consumer awareness of the platform on a broader scale.

3) Well... nothing. Of course, the roadmap for Krutchit is very robust; and there are future enhancements that just won't make sense for a DealerRater to follow.

4) Importing reviews is an option on the roadmap. That said, generating a positive review on Krutchit is crazy-easy and takes almost no time. Moreover, the reviews placed on Krutchit will, themselves, drive referral business for the individual salesperson. (The future iterations of Krutchit are expected to include some very solid features that will allow those salespeople who signed during beta to enjoy, basically, free qualified sales opportunities delivered directly to them.)

5) TBD, right? :) In all seriousness, as the anti-dealers grow, the need for salespeople to LIVE off referrals will become greater.