• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Mar 17, 2011
First Name
Ryan
Refreshers! I'm excited to announce that DealerRefresh will be facilitating a panel discussion this Fall at the 23rd Digital Dealer Conference & Expo. Subi Ghosh and myself will be moderating the panel and we're in the process of selecting the panelists. We are looking to have 4 panelists who are knowledgeable and passionate on at least 2 if not all 3 of the subjects we are exploring:
  1. Automotive Attribution: How is it changing? Is Attribution for Sales or Marketing (or both)?
  2. Automotive E-Commerce: What is it and what is the REAL debate?
  3. Vendor Accountability: What do dealers need and expect from industry vendors?
Now...unlike most conference panels, Subi and I aren't interested in your typical politically correct, docile, let's all agree on everything type of panel discussion. We are looking for varying viewpoints, differences in opinion, and people with personalty that aren't shy about what's on their minds.

If you or someone you know plans to be at DD23 and are interested in this panel or would like to participate, be sure to let us know by commenting on this thread or by contacting me or @subi101 directly.

Please use this thread to chime in with your thoughts and ideas and any questions you'd like to see explored during the panel.

PROMO: Also, if you haven't already registered then go here and enter our promo code DD23REFRESH to receive an exclusive discount off the registration price.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

If you weren't able to view Monday's panel live from DD23, here's a link to the recording - http://dlrfr.sh/dd23panelfblive

Great job to everyone: @subi101 did an excellent job moderating and keeping the discussion flowing the way we designed. @Stauning as expected nailed his points with precision conciseness. @Brad Paschal brought in some great energy keeping the conversation jovial. @Chad Graves had a lot of terrific perspective to offer from the vendor side and @Chris K Leslie as well from the dealer side. Really glad he was able to bring up the 'unicorns'

Love to know everyone's thoughts and feedback!

Reactions: Steve Stauning