• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

GM BDC Assessment

BHavican

Boss
Jan 11, 2013
Awards
First Name
Bill
I was given the BDC Assessment report guidelines and calculations today and thought I'd share. For those that don't know, GM has decided to continue to encourage the use of BDCs by adding a quarterly assessment which will account for 20% of the bonus money. The assessment calculation will be based on the following for sales:

Sales BDC (5%): Basically, do you have a BDC?
Appointment Ratio (50%): Total appointments set for the month / # of salespeople / selling days (1:1 goal).
Appointment Data (25%): I'm not sure the calculations but it will be based on apt/show (50% goal) and show/sold rate (unknown goal).
Appointment Process (10%): Basically, do you have a process (ex. Do you set your appointments for a specific time?)
Call Guide/Scripts (5%): Do you have them for phone ups, unsold follow up, owner follow up, internet follow up, no shows, campaigns/manifest?
Process Map (5%): Do you have a defined process for unsold prospects, owner loyalty, marketing, incoming sales and internet leads.

There is a similar service BDC assessment but that's not tied to SFE yet.

I'll be curious to see if both the sales floor's appointments and the BDC appointments are considered in the data. If so, it shouldn't be hard to score high overall.

I'm curious to see some of your thoughts.