• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

"Going to wait until the market settles back down"

huh I have found the opposite in our CRM. Tapping into our old customers and facebook/craigslist marketplace has generated nearly a third of our traffic. People think now is the best time to buy being they can trade-in there current vehicle at the best price.

huh I have found the opposite in our CRM. Tapping into our old customers and facebook/craigslist marketplace has generated nearly a third of our traffic. People think now is the best time to buy being they can trade-in there current vehicle at the best price.
I have heard the same for the last 6 months plus, but my point is that I am just starting to notice these kinds of notes now.

I have heard the same for the last 6 months plus, but my point is that I am just starting to notice these kinds of notes now.
I'm seeing the same thing, and it's the first time in a while that I've seen this many price drop / reduced price badges on Autotrader, Cars.com, and CarGurus.

I think the trend may continue as people become more hesitant with the recent CDC messaging on the delta variant. This summer most Americans thought life was back to normal and now they're realizing that might not be the case.