• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Google Posts

yagoparamo

Boss
Dec 30, 2009
First Name
Yago
image003.jpg Google just rolled out something new, called Google Posts. It is basically like a little image/card with the ability to have a link on someone’s Google My Business Page. (See the example below, circled in green).

Cool Things:

· It’s FREE! (to Google). You have to maintain/manage/create the graphics/offer/landing pages (or we can do it with your PPC)

· Great way to show leases, service specials, APR’s, sales, community outreach, reviews, whatever you want!

· You can have an image, text, a call to action button, a link (with our tracking tags on it) and you can even schedule them to only run on or for certain days. (Must keep compliance/people happy and promote specials/sales on dates and not have to worry about going in and pausing them)

· It’s on the top half of a Google page, which is PRIME real estate.

***We NEED manage access to the Dealerships Google My Business Page in order to do this though.

Questions?

[email protected]

• Useful
Reactions: Rick Buffkin
We are using these - incredible folks are not! You get up to 10 slider ads, mini stories right there under your Google Maps info. You cannot even try to buy the ad space these are located at - so to access what we're saying get into your GOOGLE MY BUSINESS dashboard. They run for a week I guess, but that's ok - time to stay fresh!

Also when you pull up a business in Google Maps, these mini posts are right there too, so this is extremely valuable information everyone!

ht
J6xg68qdiB6nKign3Jbr7ndGY8W4Kq6wybbNS5a1AYwhPqpBBPJ56OmeCtRAqYJEd2K62T08XGcAUfsIuhI8d0X4iYUq10jKMjRhRpczZk2ZW7EPJ-ykbcP9HkNTOdFYFvU-C2ZN57ZyRtM4Kg-AG8eELlm31oMesPF_WvPoLOo_khh5s--Wa3yazeIrgpdN-t_nlG4wgp22OfZiON_kbzCX3K3xch9xKWdtY8eis2ktRiKj9KZDHCgwBWll0dgYfiTsnv9TJCLYuwmUYT2H-clDJz8lpdOg5dhw7YLUeFliCt9u8UOlx6XdAngVljipQQ7uFnfU7mXLNW-A2KTLmwXBqyUz2Ypu7a8K1cQKm4fjzoQ5v1ARFs0sT7J233AN08C64bWzVk_uk-Y-0WOOb4p4-5uyQrBDGGaFu2Ig8uviKoQC2c9fpleGw-q7DhD5GgaH-mNrrSuuCZWlZ-mx2kC7kPvAWHMbIUxJlrCC_VyqI3YcKOsn_9BnIW-qUQPFX8rQ0xTo4HfMQqQIVXlEjAT4QmpumxvHgEc8kFQg4hgVSqBzLTlmM49EzEs4rrE0L4VRxtdXNih7DN9d8AV6KTT4Pj6T-pMgx5j6e5wuNETUMsIVV92ifkbR=w800-h480-no

Last edited:
Just started using them for our dealerships, lots of views but little engagement. Trying to find that perfect post

I'm trying to show OEM offers too, and trying to keep every post box filled. New month, so they will be changed. I too see a lot of views too, but just remember 1-3% of internet shoppers submit a lead, so EYEBALLS are very good too. I'm also working on verbiage to activate the CTA. Either way, we are ahead of our local competitors with this.

Let's hope they stay dumb, and don't ever come to these boards!