• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Has anyone looked into marketing platforms for automotive?

mikesayre

Boss
Jul 11, 2009
First Name
Mike
Just wondering, as I've been thinking about this and researching for quite awhile, doing some of my own work on it with GCP over a few years. Mashing all the "GOOD" data together is a challenge to say the least for automotive. So many systems, so many roadblocks and fees, it's a beast.

The one platform solution at the top of my list is driven-data.com, just got a demo a few days ago and still thinking about ideas. They've taken all the "good" operational data you can utilize for marketing, search and social.

I would love to hear some more options from DR crowd..

I Gotta Get One of Those 05122019200818.jpg

That's Pretty much it. I also had a demo. Blown away. I can't wait for the new year when I can have some budget!!

They have all the data to go real-time OTT and CTV VIN specific retargeting too I just don't think they know it yet!
Yeah the OTT and CTV would be interesting on your own shopper audiences, wondering how that would work on all the networks? YouTube video ads would be available though, plus facebook ads, so that would cover the majority of shoppers off-site. Didn't think about email, that would be nice for service and equity.