• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Has anyone used sendoutcards.com?

CAORYAN

Boss
May 28, 2009
First Name
Ryan
I went to digital dealer and met a guy and gave him my card. He sent me a card in the mail with a dvd. I looked at the card and was impressed and tossed aside the dvd. I was cleaning off my desk the other day and stuck that dvd in and it is going through the process of how they send cards for you and all you have to do is login and fill out what you want it to say and they can even put your hand writing as the font.

Has anyone tried them? I am a little skeptical because it is a network marketing deal but the product looks great. I am about to sign up and would like some feedback from any of you before jumping on board.

Thanks!

Ryan,
I think it's great, but I guess I'm biased, since I've been using it for over a year now. :)

I was just talking to someone earlier today about Send Out Cards and he kept trying to find a "catch." There isn't one.
It's a great product at a reasonable price. You won't find a service anywhere else with all of the functionality of SOC. (You might find some of it elsewhere, but SOC is the ONLY complete package around.)

The individual card prices are great. I say "reasonable" price because the set up costs put some people off. With consistent use, that start up cost is saved pretty quickly. Considering what comes will the set up cost (free cards, custom font, signatures, etc), it's still a great deal.
To get a hands-on feel for the system, you can send a free card (REAL, snail mail card in the mail box!) by going to sendoutcards.com and logging in with username cardsalive, pwd winner.

I'm curious to hear what others have to say about it.

Debbie

Ryan, SOC - Send out Card is a nice program. I use it myself actually.

..weird to see someone from SOC on here but thanks for joining in bluespider. (I'm thinking someone has google alerts set up) :)

I signed up for the "business" level where it's basically an MLM. The more people you get under you, you could potentially make some $$. I didn't sign up for that reason really and have yet to even try to get someone to sign up BUT putting that to side...it's a cool service.

It's back to the old school with cards via snail mail. Everyone still loves to get a card in the mail right? It's great for sales people because it allows you can build campaigns to automatically send out cards for any time frame or occasion you like.

My fav is the ability to upload photos of my children and send out to the family.

Again, there is the whole MLM that I have never dived into but if you are looking for a way to keep in contact with friends, business professional, colleagues and even family..it's a fun tool.

I think my profile is http://www.sendoutcards.com/jeffkershner if you want to send out a free card but I would be fair and join under the gentlemen that gave you his card. Up to you.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Jeff,
Glad to hear you're getting good use out of SOC and recognize the value of snail mail in this technological age. That's so true. I, too, love to send photos of my children to family - great for keeping the grandparents supplied with the latest.
The campaign functionality is truly amazing.

(And, yes, Google Alerts is a handy tool. ;) )
Great site!
Debbie

Ryan, SOC - Send out Card is a nice program. I use it myself actually.

..weird to see someone from SOC on here but thanks for joining in bluespider. (I'm thinking someone has google alerts set up) :)

I signed up for the "business" level where it's basically an MLM. The more people you get under you, you could potentially make some $$. I didn't sign up for that reason really and have yet to even try to get someone to sign up BUT putting that to side...it's a cool service.

It's back to the old school with cards via snail mail. Everyone still loves to get a card in the mail right? It's great for sales people because it allows you can build campaigns to automatically send out cards for any time frame or occasion you like.

My fav is the ability to upload photos of my children and send out to the family.

Again, there is the whole MLM that I have never dived into but if you are looking for a way to keep in contact with friends, business professional, colleagues and even family..it's a fun tool.

I think my profile is http://www.sendoutcards.com/jeffkershner if you want to send out a free card but I would be fair and join under the gentlemen that gave you his card. Up to you.

If you have any questions, let me know.

we are going to give it a shot. I signed us up under your name. Thanks bro!

Oh, and thanks for the card you sent.