• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Have you been to a DrivingSales Presidents Club Event?

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
The annual DrivingSales Presidents Club event starts this May 4th 2016. I posted more information and links to the agenda, speakers and registration over on the blog. So be sure to check it out.

More importantly... I'm wondering if you will be attending OR if you have attended on in the past? Up until this one (2016), they have hosted the event in NYC but this year they have moved it to Miami, FL. No complaints here.

I personally have always looked forward to this event due to it's quality of content, agenda and more quaint setting and format.

After reading my post and reviewing the agenda... what feedback do you have for the Refresh community?

I have my flight booked! Rates are CHEAP flying out of BWI (Baltimore/Wash Int).

If you're a DEALER planning to attend and have NOT YET registered, post here on this thread and I'll send you a $200 saving code!
OR you can direct message me by..

email - there's a good chance you have it
Text - if you have my number
Direct message me here on the dealer forums
twitter @dealerRefresh
DealerRefresh Facebook page

How was it? DrivingSales is always the event I look forward to most however I've never been to their president's club event. Their Canadian event in Calgary was top notch. They always seem to produce a great event without the shticks and schmucks that seem to come out like it's Halloween at other conferences like Digital Dealer. (full disclosure, I've only been to one DD and it was shitty and I take full responsibility for it probably being my own fault)

Last year was my first President's club and I agree with you @Jeff Kershner ! The content and way it was set up was done well. I love the idea of a single day that is power packed with actionable items to take away and implement back at the store, for dealers. Sadly, I won't be at PClub this year but will be in Florida... Orlando.