• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Help Build "Seal Team 6" Salesmen

Mitch Gallant

Refresh Team
Apr 6, 2009
Awards
First Name
Mitch
Thought I'd throw this out there as I write notes to complete a task our dealer has been pondering.

The problem: so many great ideas yet veteran sales people won't adopt until they know it's sure fire. (you know the rigamarole)

The quest: pick a sales manager and a handful of guys for exclusive "seal team 6" training, based on best practices and delivering an amazing customer experience, not whacking them over the head.

The ideas:
  • personalized videos for phones ups/e-leads before they arrive
  • CRM training at a higher level
  • Hook Logic training to help phone to show
  • Content library of pdf's and links to product reviews etc... to share with prospects
  • a strong understanding of CRM emailing - how and when to use certain templates
  • personalized sales rep landing page on our site... like this but a sales rep not a Ford Escape.
  • session with BDC to know how to work best with them and what they do
  • suggested books to read: To Sell Is Human by Dan Pink, Influence by Robert Cialdini, How To Win Friends & Inluence People - Carnegie

I feel like this list is a little week. What things would you suggest as must haves for a new age, specialized, customer centric ninja squad? Big question, I know...